JFH Speaking Live to Sky Sports in next few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be a genuine reason for the medical being cancelled, but the club should have explained the situation to him, and been in contact.

Although, i would have thought we would have re-schedualed the medical rather than just send him home, if that was all it was.

Hey, I'm new to this so treat me gently!

I have just seen the JFH interview aswell and it never ceases to amaze me at Leicester Citys ability to f**k things up!

He would have been a great signing for us, when was the last time we attracted such a big name to the club?? Not only do we attract him, he turns up at our training ground and we ignore him! What a joke! Milan and Martin - sort things out - after our display on Saturday, this would have been a huge boost to the club, now it appears we are mickey mouse - I just hope Accrington Stanley (who are they? exactly!) don't beat us tonight.

And I was so excited on Saturday before kick off!!

I feel very sorry for Pink Floyd Hasselhoff, he have a very good interview and was quite shell shocked about it all.

£35,000 per week is absolute rubbish he says and he just wants to play football and be one of the boys.

I thought he came across as a credit to his profession, and Leicester City came across as nothing more than a joke.

Unfortunately this is how we have seemed for quite a few years now

I have just seen the JFH interview aswell and it never ceases to amaze me at Leicester Citys ability to f**k things up!

He would have been a great signing for us, when was the last time we attracted such a big name to the club?? Not only do we attract him, he turns up at our training ground and we ignore him! What a joke! Milan and Martin - sort things out - after our display on Saturday, this would have been a huge boost to the club, now it appears we are mickey mouse - I just hope Accrington Stanley (who are they? exactly!) don't beat us tonight.

Bloody Hell!!!

Are we now allowing new members to join us who have a grasp of the English language and can express themselves via the use of the written word?

What is the bloody world coming to :102: :icon_wink

I respect his decision if indeed MA doesn't want JFH but I must say that I don't understand it. He may not be the worlds greatest signing but surely, what do we have to lose by having him in the squad - you could say money but it's MM's money and he apparently OK'd it.

Bloody Hell!!!

Are we now allowing new members to join us who have a grasp of the English language and can express themselves via the use of the written word?

we dont want there sort rownd ere.

I respect his decision if indeed MA doesn't want JFH but I must say that I don't understand it. He may not be the worlds greatest signing but surely, what do we have to lose by having him in the squad - you could say money but it's MM's money and he apparently OK'd it.
get him in and give him a chance.your right have nothing to lose and everything to gain untill proven different :102:

Bloody Hell!!!

I'll take that as a compliment..........I left Leicester about 5 years ago and have found my ability to communicate has vastly improved!!

Shame when I left the teams ability to play seem to leave aswell - maybe I should move back!!

SSN described MA & MM as "Leicester's new managerial team" when talking about tonights match.
Therein lies the problem, IMO.

MM on SSN very soon!!

To give his version of events!!

Last edited:
wait for it Milan mandaric live on sky sports in a few minutes, the plot thickens...............

Hi HM! All seems weirder than weird. No doubt I'll get the full S.P. from boc on Saturday.

Can't be bothered to do a summery for this one, munchin at the min, anyone else fancy doing one?

MA wanted to give JFH a months trial before he signs.

whos your money on :icon_bigg

Most managers who have an established reputation wouldnt take any interference from a chairman and would probaly walk out. Their pride would not allow a chairman who knows nothing about tactics to have any influence on team selections for match's and any transfer targets. The only thing the chairman should be making decisions on is how much money to provide for the managers transfer fund, and whether the managers job as become untenable if results are not to his satisfaction. Could you ever imagine Brian Clough allowing a chairman to dictate. Mourinhio almost quit Chelsea over the Abrahamavic(sp) schevchenko affair, proving that any manager worth his salt will not entertain his chairmans meddling no matter how wealthy he is. With MA its looking though he is in a position where MM is making him feel that he his fortunate to be at our football club, and that if MM is not allowed any input then MA can soon be returned to the level he came from. As for any winner, only MM can win the mind games. Its his club and he can do as he pleases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669