JFH Speaking Live to Sky Sports in next few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There must be a communication problem between MM and MA. I posted on here last night about the Riordon transfer from Celtic, where Milan was openly talking about what had happened so far, and MA clammed up and didnt want to entertain the conversation when asked by the radio presenter.

To be honest, I don't believe any of that shite about a months trial.

There's more to this than we can guess at.

JFH came across very well during his interview & seemed genuinely confused about the situation.

In contrast MM was being very cagey and the situation that he described doesn't tally up with JFHs version of events.

Especially when he was told that JFH has just rang up again and knows sweet f.a about having a months trial first.

He sounded unusually nervous and was taking massive pauses before making comment on that.

Very, very, very dodgey IMO

If i was hasselbaink i would tell us to forget it he could retire now if he wanted and asif he needs all this

It was an obvious cover up story. MM wanted his big name and MA thinks he's shit basically.

If we don't win tonight, I can't see MA being LCFC manager tomorrow morning as ridiculous as it may sound!! :confused:

The point I am trying to make. Cort has a similar patchy record for that of JFH.

Absolute joke on the behalf of the club. If the results don't come within 10 games, Allen is bye bye.

What a joke - whenever did Martin Allen think he would have the opportunity to work with or sign such a quality player as JFH. Probably never. So the Chairman tees it all up and then what...........Martin Allen scuppers it all by demanding a 30 day trial. I'm not surprised JFH went home, he probably thought he might have to play tonight!!

We have the highest profile Chairman that Leicester City has ever had, who seems to be able to attract players, good players with skill and profile that will benefit the Club - its no time for the manager to throw his toys out the pram and stamp his feet. Especially after our performance on Saturday!! If this is why he ignored JFH on Monday, maybe we should have got Carl Cort and DJ Cambell on a 30 day trial aswell!!

Come on City, stop dicking around and apply some common sense. Sign JFH, start scoring goals, start climbing the league as give us beleagured fans something to shout about!
welcome hm and good post :038:

If MA thinks JFH may just want a 'play when can be bothered' type pension pay-day then he would be absolutely right to insist on a month's trial.

How can he keep the respect of the rest of the squad he is putting through the mill if he sanctions a former terrific player who will never play because he can't be bothered to put the work in, so will sit around most of the time drawing 3 or 4 times the salary of the rest!

Well done MA for standing up for the rest of the squad.

MM should ask MA first before he invites any old Tom, Dick or Jimmy to join the squad!

SSN are stirring this up a hell of a lot!!

Very worrying!

The point I am trying to make. Cort has a similar patchy record for that of JFH.

Absolute joke on the behalf of the club. If the results don't come within 10 games, Allen is bye bye.

Maybe MA was prepared to take a gamble on MM's choice of Cort as a one-off, but was not prepared to take a second gamble in the form of JFH!

If MA thinks JFH may just want a 'play when can be bothered' type pension pay-day then he would be absolutely right to insist on a month's trial.

How can he keep the respect of the rest of the squad he is putting through the mill if he sanctions a former terrific player who will never play because he can't be bothered to put the work in, so will sit around most of the time drawing 3 or 4 times the salary of the rest!

Well done MA for standing up for the rest of the squad.

MM should ask MA first before he invites any old Tom, Dick or Jimmy to join the squad!

This was my thought exactly. Personally I think we should offer Jimmy the trial and if he shoves it back in our face (which to be fair, we probably deserve after this whole cherade) then atleast we might come out of this with a bit of dignity in tact.

JFH did not come across as having that attitude & I don't believe for a minute that MA insisted on any such trial.

I watched and listened to the MM interview. He stuttered a few times, was quite obvious he made some of it up. Seems to me that MM had the Jimmy deal done, then MM asked MA who said he didn't want him, so the trial business is covering up the story.

No doubt MM told a few porkie pies during his live interview - one or two very convenient losses of mobile phone signal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669