JFH Speaking Live to Sky Sports in next few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFH just rang back in to say he knows nothing about a months trial

What a f*ck up.

Big, big, big problems here IMO.

Does not sign right one bit, MM sounds very nervous on the phone IMO.

This is really really stupid - no communication between the manager, the chariman, and the player!

it's pretty obvious what's gone on there. Milan arranged a deal for Jimmy and all that was left for him was to meet MA. Martin wants to see him in action first before commiting to any permanent deal (which I say is spot on!).

Feel sorry for JFH really, but I don't really think he'd be a great signing for us to be honest, and I think Martin is bang on with his stance on the matter. Anyway doesn't look like he's coming here now does it...

Why would MM agree a package with JFH if MA wasn't sure whether he wanted to sign him?! :confused:

MM is a maglamaniac and it was only a matter of time before this happened!

Oh dear!

Most managers who have an established reputation wouldnt take any interference from a chairman and would probaly walk out. Their pride would not allow a chairman who knows nothing about tactics to have any influence on team selections for match's and any transfer targets. The only thing the chairman should be making decisions on is how much money to provide for the managers transfer fund, and whether the managers job as become untenable if results are not to his satisfaction. Could you ever imagine Brian Clough allowing a chairman to dictate. Mourinhio almost quit Chelsea over the Abrahamavic(sp) schevchenko affair, proving that any manager worth his salt will not entertain his chairmans meddling no matter how wealthy he is. With MA its looking though he is in a position where MM is making him feel that he his fortunate to be at our football club, and that if MM is not allowed any input then MA can soon be returned to the level he came from. As for any winner, only MM can win the mind games. Its his club and he can do as he pleases.
yes my money is on mm. never a dull moment at this club like it or not :icon_cool

There is an awful lot of detail here that we do not know, there's a lot more to come out in the wash.
What we can say for sure is that what we've been told today doesn't add up.

Can someone please list the MM points?

he said he had arranged a package with Jimmy and a medical and all that was left to do was meet Martin Allen but Martin decided he wanted him ona months trial first rather than commiting to a permanent deal.

There is an awful lot of detail here that we do not know, there's a lot more to come out in the wash.
What we can say for sure is that what we've been told today doesn't add up.
i havent got ssn but looking at some of your posts this could snowball in to an avalanche :102:

Can someone please list the MM points?

He basically said that he handles the financial side & 'his manager' handles the footballing side.

He agreed terms with JFH & it was 'his manager's' decision that he wanted to work with him for a month before signing him.

He then said that he fully supported 'his manager's' decision.

Not once did he refer to him as Martin Allen.

Thanks chaps....

This sounds incredibly odd....How can the communication be so bad?

The leicester city website is so anoying why doesent it give any information on things like this if i didnt know about this forum i would not have a clue what is going on.

i havent got ssn but looking at some of your posts this could snowball in to an avalanche :102:

JFH came across very well during his interview & seemed genuinely confused about the situation.

In contrast MM was being very cagey and the situation that he described doesn't tally up with JFHs version of events.

The leicester city website is so anoying why doesent it give any information on things like this if i didnt know about this forum i would not have a clue what is going on.

I thought like that once. I used to actually do things too.... Beware this place. It's like Hotel fecking California in here. Log oout any time you like, but you can never leave...

Oh dear, can we tempt Worthington back from Ireland?:icon_eek:

What a joke - whenever did Martin Allen think he would have the opportunity to work with or sign such a quality player as JFH. Probably never. So the Chairman tees it all up and then what...........Martin Allen scuppers it all by demanding a 30 day trial. I'm not surprised JFH went home, he probably thought he might have to play tonight!!

We have the highest profile Chairman that Leicester City has ever had, who seems to be able to attract players, good players with skill and profile that will benefit the Club - its no time for the manager to throw his toys out the pram and stamp his feet. Especially after our performance on Saturday!! If this is why he ignored JFH on Monday, maybe we should have got Carl Cort and DJ Cambell on a 30 day trial aswell!!

Come on City, stop dicking around and apply some common sense. Sign JFH, start scoring goals, start climbing the league as give us beleagured fans something to shout about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669