JFH Speaking Live to Sky Sports in next few minutes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I said above where was Cort's 30 day trial. His fitness is highly documented as being suspect. Or perhaps we needed a dummy for the physio to practice on.

Yeah whats your point. You said the trial period would be to see how fit he is. I said in reply he has been training with Chelsea.

To perhaps go a bit further I would suggest their training is unlikely to be worse than our.

erm....perhaps you should read my post again.

A 30 day trial is not just about fitness. How does he get on with the rest of the squad? Does he help or act as a role model for the rest of the squad, particluarly the younger players?

Basically is he going to be of benefit, ie the goals he might score not cancelled out by any adverse effect he has on squad morale.

A 30 day trial is not just about fitness. How does he get on with the rest of the squad? Does he help or act as a role model for the rest of the squad, particluarly the younger players?

Basically is he going to be of benefit, ie the goals he might score not cancelled out by any adverse effect he has on squad morale.

Plus, more importantly, is he the type of player that MA can control with his 'psychology for dummies' style of management?

Its a shame that JFH knew nothing about this proposal.

Allen and Milan have clearly had a falling out over this. We can bullshit about it all night long and try to paint over the cracks by claiming that it all fell apart over a trial but we all know that the bottom line is Milan wanted him here Allen did not. If he wanted to take him on trial they should have suggested that to the lad rather than sending him home after having invited him for a medical.

It is a joke really.

And of course other players are going to be willing to come to us now after the events of the weekend. Would you come now if you were Murphy et al?

As had Dion Dublin. Can't we give the manager credit for actually wanting to manage the club properly and make informed judgements on the team rather than running it like a Championship Manager game?

Cant believe your comparing JFH to Dion Dublin! :102:

And no, I wont be giving the manager any credit until he gets a run of decent results.

Cant believe your comparing JFH to Dion Dublin! :102:

And no, I wont be giving the manager any credit until he gets a run of decent results.

Quite right. Dublin had a much better record in his previous season than JFH

It would appear that MA does have a attitude problem.Having a attitude is fine providing you have something to have a attitude about.......... only time will tell.

And of course other players are going to be willing to come to us now after the events of the weekend. Would you come now if you were Murphy et al?

Mandaric managed to sow as much confusion and dissent at Portsmouth and players still went there. Hearts and Leeds are still able to sign players, too.

Whether this reflects more badly on players than owners, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669