Joe_Fox new betting system

Status
Not open for further replies.
The system was on hiatus so no damage done. Next weekend sees it return.

But, Joe_, according to your rules when the system is on hiatus, a 0-0 draw causes the system to swing back into action. That's what you said. Do you agree?

But, Joe_, according to your rules when the system is on hiatus, a 0-0 draw causes the system to swing back into action. That's what you said. Do you agree?

Let me answer for you, Joe_.

Yes, in post 47, you wrote:

As soon as there is a 0-0 whilst on hiatus, the system kicks back in

So you now need to explain why the 0-0 draw between Barnsley and Doncaster Rovers on 9th November didn't kick the system back in for this weekend's games.

Of course you can't do that so could you please let us know how much the 0-0 draw at Ewood Park cost you today and what your current balance is.

I fancy Millwall to hold us to a goalless draw at New Filbo next weekend too.

Glad you were all paying attention. It truly warms my heart. Of course the system was on. 12.5 odds for the lay so a hit of £135. £15 down at this stage and this time fans, it's really in hiatus so millwall can do what they like. Bravo I hear you say. And you would be spot on. You really would. I'm Joe_Fox.

Glad you were all paying attention. It truly warms my heart. Of course the system was on. 12.5 odds for the lay so a hit of £135. £15 down at this stage and this time fans, it's really in hiatus so millwall can do what they like. Bravo I hear you say. And you would be spot on. You really would. I'm Joe_Fox.

How is it now in hiatus, Joe_? To quote your own rules: if a round of fixtures produces no 0-0 draws, the system goes on hiatus. The latest round of fixtures did produce a 0-0 draw so we should definitely not be going into hiatus, should we?

It's a good job I'm around to make sure you don't cheat, isn't it Joe_?

Last edited:
I'm as guilty as anyone else in this, I realise, but given Joe_'s previous record how in the name of Jesus Irene Christ has this gone on so long?

I'm as guilty as anyone else in this, I realise, but given Joe_'s previous record how in the name of Jesus Irene Christ has this gone on so long?

Because it was initially so successful, derrr...

I must admit, I thought Joe had cracked it. I thought that people would look back on this thread for centuries to come as the creation of a license to print money.

It turns out he was just on crack.

Because it was initially so successful, derrr...

I must admit, I thought Joe had cracked it. I thought that people would look back on this thread for centuries to come as the creation of a license to print money.

It turns out he was just on crack.

I assure you I'm not on crack. Just so that you know, the system is on this week. Forest and Reading have done well for me so far. 1 down, 11 to get.

I assure you I'm not on crack. Just so that you know, the system is on this week. Forest and Reading have done well for me so far. 1 down, 11 to get.

Now you are sure, aren't you, Joe_? You seem to have so much trouble with your own rules.

I'm pretty sure, its such a complex system so forgive me. It is on.

Kerching! System is on hiatus now.

Currently £105 up. The system is working pretty well although I can't retire yet.

As I don't bet I've no idea, one way or another, of the merits of Joe's system.

However, I received the following message this evening:

"If all football games were just played over the first 45 mins. Leicester would be 9th (one point ahead of Sheffield Wednesday!!).
However, If you had put £10 on every game this season of Leicester losing at HT and winning at FT (generally 28/1) You would be £700 in PROFIT (after just 3 months!!!) - £170 staked £870 Returns!"

I've not checked the validity of the statement, but my friend has been following this type of bet, for the top 4 PL teams, for several seasons. It only has to be successful twice (per team) to be a winner.

I'm not Joe_Fox, and you can take that to the bank.

You wish you were Joe_Fox! and you've given me an idea for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670