Joe_Fox new betting system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my figures mixed up a bit. I was £15 up at the start of this round, took a hit of £125 but reaped £110 meaning, after a few months I am on absolute zero (on the Joe_Fox scale). Let it ride I say! Back next weekend hoping for success.

I can see a good run of none nil nilness

Didn't cost me a dime as it was a Wednesday match. Last week was a perfect 12, taking in £120 which means £120 up and hiatus status.

Didn't cost me a dime as it was a Wednesday match. Last week was a perfect 12, taking in £120 which means £120 up and hiatus status.

Fascinating. So with the midweek producing a 0-0, you're back on for this weekend's games?

Fascinating. So with the midweek producing a 0-0, you're back on for this weekend's games?

You may as well have written 'with four unicorns equaling a leprechaun, and the hobbit not using spelt flour on Wednesday, you're 176 gold pieces up and expecting 23 diamond gorillas this weekend.'

But good work on humouring him.

with four unicorns equaling a leprechaun, and the hobbit not using spelt flour on Wednesday, you're 176 gold pieces up and expecting 23 diamond gorillas this weekend.

Well you've just embarrassed yourself, a leprechaun is equal to seven unicorns and hobbits are allergic to spelt flour.
****ing n00bz, they're so stupid.

nope, I ignore Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday games. Its back on for the next weekend of games though after the internationals.

nope, I ignore Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday games.

That's very odd. You didn't ignore them in August. What a pity, _Joe... just as I was starting to think off you as an honest man and you let me down like this.

That's very odd. You didn't ignore them in August. What a pity, _Joe... just as I was starting to think off you as an honest man and you let me down like this.

Yes I did

Well you've just embarrassed yourself, a leprechaun is equal to seven unicorns and hobbits are allergic to spelt flour.
****ing n00bz, they're so stupid.

That's the old exchange rate, you fossil.

(I accept the point about the hobbits).

As I mentioned in the first post of this thread, tweaks to the nipple of the system would happen.
Boc - I understand where you are coming from and I can only apologise if I've not been as transparent as a washed out vase of purity but it's hard for me to keep you completely informed on this.
Just trust me.

To be clear, if there is a random match on a tuesday, wednesday or thursday, I sod these off. I bulk bet on the friday, saturday sunday and monday matches. THAT is ALL

I bulk bet on the friday, saturday sunday and monday matches. THAT is ALL

I refer my dishonorable friend to the post I made earlier. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday clearly is NOT all.

Another 0-0 this weekend or is it mid-week games only this week

The system was on hiatus so no damage done. Next weekend sees it return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669