Joey Gudjonsson wants out of AZ and wants England return

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is bollox, JG was a great player for us laft season, he scored goals from midfield and was a fighter (we dont have one of those feckers right now)

as for him not being very good and a step back etc, look at people like lillian nallis, playing for a far better team than us and more than likely enjoying plymouths season whilst being an influential player. JG will do exactly the same for burnley, who are already a better team than us with a better manager than us with more money than us.

so if they are better in all of those departments and they pick up a player who some on here think is shite, someone is wrong, and i know who.

JG will now rip us apart when we play burnley and may have some of you saying 'oh if only we had a ****ing player who can play like that and show some bollox.

I hate our currentl squad, i think most of them are a bunch of ****ing cocks who cant play football to save their foooking lives. JG over any of our current central midfield players any day of the week.

well said! I agree mate

For me, he showed some decent commitment, capable of turning a match but only did it for 4 months whilst at the club. His cameo role in keeping us up should stay in the history books, second returns never work. Steve Guppy anyone?

Great Cult Hero whose goals shall be mentioned in some pub in 30 years time.

Last edited:
For me, he showed some decent commitment, capable of turning a match but only did it for 4 months whilst at the club. His cameo role in keeping us up should stay in the history books, second returns never work. Steve Guppy anyone?

Great Cult Hero whose goals shall be mentioned in some pub in 30 years time.

what whilst we carry on talking about williams, hughes and andy johnson in the pub.

but he might have helped again.. I for one would rather him than hughes & Williams and Johnson in the center of midfield.

what whilst we carry on talking about williams, hughes and andy johnson in the pub.

They wouldnt get a mention.

Apart from Stoke away and Hull at home. I can't think of a game where he was outstanding. Just a cut above the rest, tried hard and could score a goal. Can anyone remember his performance in his first season here or even the first half of last season?

Last edited:
They wouldnt get a mention.

Apart from Stoke away and Hull at home. I can't think of a game where he was outstanding. Just a cut above the rest, tried hard and could score a goal. Can anyone remember his performance in his first season here or even the first half of last season?

First half of last season he was the only one that looked good enough at this level consistently - as per the old player ratings site

it would be good if he does, espically for you Alex

Is Joey coming home?

Hate to worry you, but I believe he is moving to play in Australia
Red-necked-Wallaby-Joey-in-Pouch-Bunya-Mountain-National-Park-Australia-Photographic-Print-C122.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00