Joey Gudjonsson wants out of AZ and wants England return

Status
Not open for further replies.
JG will not be coming back here,its not going to happen

Says who? This is football. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Wigan are 2 divisions higher then Forest. 10 years ago no one would have predicted that.

Says who? This is football. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Wigan are 2 divisions higher then Forest. 10 years ago no one would have predicted that.

And what are we going to pay him with? Buttons?

i must agree with HF ,JG went on a free so i would not think city would pay to have him back IMO

We could'nt afford him then. If/when MM comes, we will have quite a bit of money therefore meaning we could give him a better deal. He was happy here as well and i think he would prefer to be playing in the Championship rather then on the bench in the Eeredivise.

Exactly how much money do you think MM is going to spend on Players ?

Enough to by decent players to take us forward i would hope. He wants us in the Premiership, he knows he will have to splash the cash.

How Much ?

Well i dont know how much exactly but i would imagine around roughly 5 million. Enough to get in players on loan, small transfer fees and considerably highten the wage bill. I dont imagine JG will cost too much from AZ as they got him for nowt so we could get him on the cheap then give him a decent wage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00