John Carew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would score a shed load in the championship. Don't see him coming as plenty of Prem teams would fancy a piece

Last edited:
A real handful (and not in the Michael Morrison way!).

John Carew Carew,
He's bigger than me and you
And Michael Morrison too :icon_eek:
John Carew Carew..........

John Carew Carew,
He's bigger than me and you
And Michael Morrison too :icon_eek:
John Carew Carew..........

Now that I'd like to see.

*is resisting the temptation to trawl google to compare pics of Morrison and Carew*

Then again if he does join, we could always send BM in the toilets when either of those two go in during the player of the year awards so he can let us all know?

Have been waiting for this link to occur, but the rumour here in Norway is that he is bound for WBA

Last edited:
Love the way the automatic similar thread suggester has signposted the Collins John threads of three years ago.

Appointing an algorithm as manager might be the answer.

My lad will be happy if this is true he's been going on about him for ages.

He even mentioned we should go for him when he called RL last night from Leicester station on our way home.

Think Daggers thought he was being a bit ambitious, I thought it was too, perhaps he's more right than I gave him credit for.

Carew, Carew, Carew is on fire!

I'd be delighted if we signed him. 2.5 years is longer than I'd like to see the deal for though.... he does have the potential to be another Keown/Dublin/Dabizas... but, if he can be bothered to play, he'd destroy teams in this league

:017:
*is resisting the temptation to trawl google to compare pics of Morrison and Carew*

Then again if he does join, we could always send BM in the toilets when either of those two go in during the player of the year awards so he can let us all know?
:018: I'm not taking a tape measure again. Nearly got caught measuring Andy King last year when Conrad walked in.

:017:

:018: I'm not taking a tape measure again. Nearly got caught measuring Andy King last year when Conrad walked in.

Now now we know that ain't true as Conrad couldn't catch s##t.

Last edited:
Now now we know that ain't true as Conrad couldn't catch s##t.

I can imagine shit being quite difficult to catch. Depending on its solidity and the fact that you would have to bring yourself to grasp a turd in your hands.

I can imagine shit being quite difficult to catch. Depending on its solidity and the fact that you would have to bring yourself to grasp a turd in your hands.

Maybe Billy didn't mean shit. Perhaps it was meant to be soot or maybe salt, but he has just forgotten how to spell.

The big question is, what has Logan not being able to catch some indeterminate four letter 'stuff' got to do with his ability to walk into a toilet?

I've got the box set of Dirty Sanchez and your comment has just reminded me of what a dirty bastard Dainton was in series one!

Last edited:
John Carew, Carew
This rumour is full of poo
As much as this song which doesn't scan properly
John Carew, Carew.

Carew, Carew, Carew is on fire!

I'd be delighted if we signed him. 2.5 years is longer than I'd like to see the deal for though.... he does have the potential to be another Keown/Dublin/Dabizas... but, if he can be bothered to play, he'd destroy teams in this league

Carew's not in the Villa squad for tonights match with Sunderland. Could a deal with City be on ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669