John Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep.

From a family of ****s but not quite as big of a **** as his **** of a brother.

Enlighten us. What takes Paul Terry to the upper echelons on ****ery?

Enlighten us. What takes Paul Terry to the upper echelons on ****ery?

Mother's a shop-lifter; father caught drug-dealing by a newspaper. Brother was at R&D and had affair with team mate's wife; the team mate topped himself over it.

Last edited:
I've met JT on a couple of occasions, and I've found him to be a lovely young man. I had an afternoon in a betting shop, where despite fame everybody is equal, and about 3 weeks later we were in the next box to each other at Sandown races. I was invited in to meet some of his team mates and he couldn't have been more accommodating.

Mother's a shop-lifter; father caught drug-dealing by a newspaper. Brother was at R&D and had affair with team mate's wife; the team mate topped himself over it.

Dale Roberts was putting him up at the time because the top **** hadn't relocated. The ugly shit was shagging Dale's missus when he was out of the house.

No morals, no gratitude, no-talent ****.

I've met JT on a couple of occasions, and I've found him to be a lovely young man. I had an afternoon in a betting shop, where despite fame everybody is equal, and about 3 weeks later we were in the next box to each other at Sandown races. I was invited in to meet some of his team mates and he couldn't have been more accommodating.
Is your missus fit?

There's also this: http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/chelsea/109807

Last edited:

Dale Roberts was putting him up at the time because the top **** hadn't relocated. The ugly shit was shagging Dale's missus when he was out of the house.

No morals, no gratitude, no-talent ****.

I remember the story about the Diamonds 'keeper actually, had forgot PT was shagging his wife. Mum and dad sound nice too.

Last edited:
So you're telling me I should scratch it from my list of holiday destinations??

Cancún itself is not very nice IMO (full of Americans, hence my reference to it) but if you're willing to travel around a bit I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choice. I stayed in Playa del Carmen for the most part, which was touristy, but the climate, beaches, etc are fantastic.

I didn't really spend a lot of time in Cancún so could be your thing anyway.

Cancún itself is not very nice IMO (full of Americans, hence my reference to it) but if you're willing to travel around a bit I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choice. I stayed in Playa del Carmen for the most part, which was touristy, but the climate, beaches, etc are fantastic.

I didn't really spend a lot of time in Cancún so could be your thing anyway.

The Mayan Riviera is gorgeous. We stayed at the sensitori resort and loved it.

The west coast of Mexico is preferable if you have a choice. Peurto Vallerta, Cabo St Lucas, even Aculpoco.

Cancun is all a bit Benidorm

Last edited:
oi Judith ****ing chalmers, stop with the holiday tips, lets get back to calling terry a big nasty C if you don't mind

stolen from lazzers fb
947022_10200292044076410_1263559817_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673