Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a horrible, talentless cheap bint, who I wouldn't piss on if she was on fire.
Well tough, Cate Fox is part of this forum whether you like it or not.

Can you read ? i told you its all over the Sun's front page!

So why read it if you don't care?

How long do you reckon we can keep this going for?

Looks like some people had nothing better to do this afternoon then argue with Kingy. :icon_lol:

I am surprised that Kingy believes the claim. It just seems a bit of a coincidence that she has announced it all these years later when her popularity is at an all time low.

Nothing like getting sympathy to put you back in the public's good books.

Although saying that I also thought that the whole "Jade Goode has cancer" thing was a PR stunt. :icon_redf

So why read it if you don't care?

How long do you reckon we can keep this going for?

Look theres a difference, its not that i care. What type of person would care about a celeb like Jordan? unless they were related.

I do take an interest, because shes a figure of hate and its funny to read what she gets up 2 next but overall i cant stand her.

Its funny because not one person here actually likes Jordan, your all fuelled on my reputation and in doing so have almost gone as far as becoming Katie Price fans.

Its sad.

Look theres a difference, its not that i care. What type of person would care about a celeb like Jordan? unless they were related.

I do take an interest, because shes a figure of hate and its funny to read what she gets up 2 next but overall i cant stand her.

Its funny because not one person here actually likes Jordan, your all fuelled on my reputation and in doing so have almost gone as far as becoming Katie Price fans.

Its sad.

:117:

Its sad.

What reputation?! How can you moan that you don't have as many posts, but then claim you already have a "reputation"? You aren't making any sense!

Its sad.

Says who?

I actually feel sorry for her im many ways. She has become the victim of her own hype. Encouraged by her fans in the early days to endergo a succession of breast enlargements to the point where they were the only asset that she had to exploit (Pre-op, she was an extemely attractive young girl).

As katie Price she comes accross as a very lonely woman hiding behind the media fuled Jordan persona (ala Jade Goody). Daily rags like the Sun and its ilk follow her every move and drag all the gory details out into the public domain under the umbrella of popular jounalism. If she was simply left alone to get on with being Katie Price, single mum, I'm sure that she would find her self being a lot better off and able to make more considered judgements about her (and her children's) future rather than feeling that she has to live up to her media hype.

I fail to see how such a sorry figure could become a figure of hate. What has she done to incur such a strong emotion. Hitler, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Mugabe, these could all be regarded as figures of hate, Katie Price/Jordan ... I just don't see the justification for such strong emotions.

If she really does deserve your hatred, then just ignore her, don't read the stories and just get on with your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69