Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bluey i really couldnt

Couldn't

give a **** if you read them or not

Stop doing it then.

i will have fun with them either way.

Each to their own. Enjoying the videos still?

Thanks for your views on my opinion of Jordan

You're welcome. If you need to be told that rape is wrong, though, you're in trouble.

i have noted it in my think tank.

0.5L max.

One more thing,

Who the **** do you think you are to

I know exactly who I am.

Question

my spelling?

It doesn't matter who I am, your spelling is a ****ing joke, as are a lot of your opinions.

I've

said this enough times

Evidently not.

i dont always put much effort into my posts

Or any thought.

my spelling can depend on how tired i am

Hot milk and a clean bed is what you need.

or weather im at work or not.

Whether

Don't

treat this ****ing website like my god damn GCSE's, if you do then fair play, good luck to you with that.

It's nothing to do with being pedantic, it's to do with having at least a minute chance of knowing what the ****ing hell it is you're on about. Stop being so ****ing lazy and learn the basics of the language so the rest of us have got a hope of comprehending the bullshit you constantly spout.

Don't

care enough, otherw*s* i would spell check each post.

No you wouldn't, and even if you did you wouldn't know what the **** you were looking for.

Last edited:
Go on FCUKCOV, Do it.

Enlighten me.

why did you shout my name? it sounds just as good said quietly.

Oh and don't think there is any need BM has more than done it for me.

Couldn't

Stop doing it then.

Each to their own. Enjoying the videos still?

You're welcome. If you need to be told that rape is wrong, though, you're in trouble.

0.5L max.

I know exactly who I am.

Question

It doesn't matter who I am, your spelling is a ****ing joke, as are a lot of your opinions.

I've

Evidently not.

Or any thought.

Hot milk and a clean bed is what you need.

Whether

Don't

It's nothing to do with being pedantic, it's to do with having at least a minute chance of knowing what the ****ing hell it is you're on about. Stop being so ****ing lazy and learn the basics of the language so the rest of us have got a hope of comprehending the bullshit you constantly spout.

Don't

No you wouldn't, and even if you did you wouldn't know what the **** you were looking for.

Jesus, you put allot of thought into that one didnt you ?

Your nothing but an internet big time charlie ,

Your saying my opinions are a ****ing joke, that makes you no better than the people you shoot down on a regular basis. My opinions are exactally that, ****ING OPINIONS. I have a right as much as any other ****er on here.

Muppet

Jesus, you put allot of thought into that one didnt you ?

No. But I can see why you'd think that. (Also: "a lot" and "didn't".)

Your nothing but an internet big time charlie ,

I'm a lot of things my old mate. You know **** all about me, and I wish I could say the same about you. But I know how many cocks your 'bird' has had. (Note: "you're".)

Your saying my opinions are a ****ing joke, that makes you no better than the people you shoot down on a regular basis. My opinions are exactally that, ****ING OPINIONS. I have a right as much as any other ****er on here.

Who do I shoot down? I've no idea what you're alluding (look it up) to there. (Exactally isn't a word, and again: "you're".)

Muppets are cool.

I don't see how we're the ****s when you were the one whose response to Jordan's rape claims was this:

If anyone's a **** round here, it's the **** who came up with that disgusting shit.

Get over it you boring git.

Thats old news, i already explained that it came out wrong.

Its not like i was talking about your mum, get over it.

Iv had just about every other insult thrown at me because of one comment about some dirty celebrity slag.

I can do this all week long.

Although i do have a loving family thats waiting to go to bed, so might take a break at some point.

Get over it you boring git.

Thats old news, i already explained that it came out wrong.

Its not like i was talking about your mum, get over it.

Iv had just about every other insult thrown at me because of one comment about some dirty celebrity slag.

I can do this all week long.

Although i do have a loving family thats waiting to go to bed, so might take a break at some point.

Well I'd love to say this was a good discussion, but that'd be a lie. Kingy, good luck to you mate, but there's nothing left for us to talk about in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69