Jordan and Peter Andre split - the Special "Express your grief here" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:018: this has actually been pointed out before, do you not learn?

Biff, the fact you had time to add that up prooves that you have no life.

Most of those views were from people thinking they were real videos not pathetic videos.

Your latest managing a pathetic 25 lol

Biff, should we tell him that the vids are actually PM'd to people so the threads dont actually need to be read :102::icon_bigg

Look theres a difference, its not that i care. What type of person would care about a celeb like Jordan? unless they were related.

I do take an interest, because shes a figure of hate and its funny to read what she gets up 2 next but overall i cant stand her.

Its funny because not one person here actually likes Jordan, your all fuelled on my reputation and in doing so have almost gone as far as becoming Katie Price fans.

Its sad.

What a crock of shite!!! I cant stand the woman, so I ignore her and everything she does, I dont read everything in the papers about her, then go on a forum to say 'Good' that she may have been raped!!

The reason people are arguing with you is because of what you said, not who you are! Seriously, get over yourself man, if it had been anyone saying the same they would have got the response you got! :icon_roll

I'm just interested that's all

I also want to know how many poos she has had today

What a crock of shit.

I'm really, truly amazed. I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, Kingy, even after your ludicrously disproportionate response to the videos. You occasionally come out with something that makes perfect sense and sometimes you even spell a whole sentence right. But some of the absolute shit you've come out with in this thread had me literally open-mouthed in astonishment.

For the record, your initial post was probably the most ****ish thing I've read in quite some time. Have fun with your movie reviews, I'll not be reading them.

You and your disciples must lurk in the shadows waiting to jump at the chance to find faults with my posts.

:081:

Biff, should we tell him that the vids are actually PM'd to people so the threads dont actually need to be read :102::icon_bigg

No my little disciple, be patient.

I'm really, truly amazed. I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt, Kingy, even after your ludicrously disproportionate response to the videos. You occasionally come out with something that makes perfect sense and sometimes you even spell a whole sentence right. But some of the absolute shit you've come out with in this thread had me literally open-mouthed in astonishment.

For the record, your initial post was probably the most ****ish thing I've read in quite some time. Have fun with your movie reviews, I'll not be reading them.

My disciples are not happy. They need feeding more video's.

You and your disciples

Tell you what Kingy, for 10 silver coins (Judas was overpriced!) I can give you his whereabouts so you can hunt him down :icon_bigg:icon_wink haha!

Don't worry Biff, its a trap, I plan to kidnap him and have Jordan ride him like a bucking bronco until he runs dry, shrivels up and crumbles into dust to be blown away by the air gushing from Jordans cavernous lady part!

this thread prooves iv got nothing better to do

innit

Tell you what Kingy, for 10 silver coins (Judas was overpriced!) I can give you his whereabouts so you can hunt him down :icon_bigg:icon_wink haha!

I'll give you fifteen silver coins if Kingy gets that reference.

Don't worry Biff, its a trap, I plan to kidnap him and have Jordan ride him like a bucking bronco until he runs dry, shrivels up and crumbles into dust to be blown away by the air gushing from Jordans cavernous lady part!

:081::081::081:

Bluey i really couldnt give a **** if you read them or not, i will have fun with them either way. Thanks for your views on my opinion of Jordan, i have noted it in my think tank.

One more thing,

Who the **** do you think you are to queston my spelling? iv said this enough times, i dont always put much effort into my posts, my spelling can depend on how tired i am or weather im at work or not. I dont treat this ****ing website like my god damn GCSE's, if you do then fair play, good luck to you with that. I dont care enough, otherwise i would spell check each post.

Go on who wants to go first on the spelling??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69