Jordan Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't expect the OS to report on a possibly career-threatening injury when there are new shirts to sell!

This is from the Merc though:
Levein said: "I believe the shoulder injury is worse than we first thought so it is impossible to say exactly how long he will be out for but we are talking a minimum of three weeks.''

link

Well, if he plays like I know he can (away Man City last year he was a monster) then I don't either.

If he displays the sort of nonsense as he has at times this year (home vrs Crewe comes to mind) then I do....

alex said:
Well, if he plays like I know he can (away Man City last year he was a monster) then I don't either.

Was he actually a monster? What type of monster? That's amazing!

Joe_Fox said:
alex said:

Was he actually a monster? What type of monster? That's amazing!

A funny type, I believe called 'i'mactuallyplayingtomyabilityishicus' they have fierce left foot....

COOOL!

alex said:
I hope it's 12 months.

I hope you dont bring that attitude with you to the Walkers! Moan in your armchair!

alex said:
Fox Fan said:
alex said:
I hope it's 12 months.

I hope you dont bring that attitude with you to the Walkers! Moan in your armchair!

**** off.

Very grown up of you Alex, you could at least defend your unacceptably negative attitude towards the guy!

Fox Fan said:
alex said:
Fox Fan said:
alex said:
I hope it's 12 months.

**** off.

Very grown up of you Alex, you could at least defend your unacceptably negative attitude towards the guy!

Don't need to do anything to be honest - I seen you, you're about 12...

Don't ever patronize me again, run along and clean some cars.

Pissed me off you little twat - I been watching foxes longer than you been alive.

Not yet, but it's still light outside........

There is no hatred in my soul, by the way...........

No, you're as clean as FoxFan's duvet.

To be frank Homer, I think some of us should run off and form a clan.

If you want to be Frank, big boy, then I'll be Betty

You have to accept that you are a miserable moaning old twat if you don't beat your meat furiously over every single person that wears a blue shirt, regardless of their ability

I have accepted it, and am comfortable with it

alex said:
No, you're as clean as FoxFan's duvet.

To be frank Homer, I think some of us should run off and form a clan.

Alex your nothing more than a bigot, you have no reasoning behind your views - think I’m scared by you ignorant insults towards me - no not really, to be honest I just laugh at you.

I don’t care if you've been watching the Leicester since the 20's, doesn't give you any right to go down to the Walkers and moan at our own players, or moan at them on here for that matter and create an all-round negative attitude and then complain that we don't get the results. Its people like you that have made our players too scared to do anything, they feel like they're walking on eggshells the whole time because some morons have to have a go when we lose the ball!

I think your comments about me are utterly out of line and im awaiting an apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669