Kenton signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hunt Smells said:
So we now have........Stearman, Maybury, McCarthy, Kisnorbo, Johansson, Tiatto, Kenton, McAuley.......

Gerrbrand, Sheehan.........

just wait and see the new formation he's working on, get ready for some 0-0 :)

highland fox said:
Thats a whole team...
no its not there are only 10 players there.....

Someone's gotta go, or the squad looks ridiculous (and I don't mean because of the shite new shirts)

Maybury or Stearman are the only ones that anyone would be interested in, I would think

homer said:
Someone's gotta go, or the squad looks ridiculous (and I don't mean because of the shite new shirts)

Maybury or Stearman are the only ones that anyone would be interested in, I would think

Gerrbrand I reckon and Kisnorbo maybe.

Stop the negatives please - I think this is a good signing, good cover, versatile player - get Healy in and a striker and that'll be ok by me.....

Stearman, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Maybury and McCarthy I reckon could all attract interest.

Wouldn't be too upset to lose Maybury and Gerrbrand.

alex said:
Stop the negatives please - I think this is a good signing, good cover, versatile player - get Healy in and a striker and that'll be ok by me.....

Ten defenders, Alex - and he's no better than what we've got already

alex said:
Stop the negatives please - I think this is a good signing, good cover, versatile player - lovely tight ass on him as well

Cut it out now Alex:018:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kenton play LB when he was with us? If so, why all the negativity. A left back is what we desperately need more than anything else, and if he didn't play there, I expect he will.

A good signing

Melton Fox said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Kenton play LB when he was with us? If so, why all the negativity. A left back is what we desperately need more than anything else, and if he didn't play there, I expect he will.

A good signing

Then he'll be yet another centre half/right back playing out of position

A good signing but at the end of the day he is a centre back. There must be a departure looming, just hope its not Dicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

For me its not that kenton is a bad player just that we don't need anymore defenders...someone has to go.

highland fox said:
For me its not that kenton is a bad player just that we don't need anymore defenders...someone has to go.
Maybury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670