Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no good just blaming Kermogant - we should have won the first leg outright. WOuldn't have been in this position then

I remember Forest away and how shit he was and getting taken off before half time....i said to my mate this pen will make up for it.........how wrong i was what a F**king T**T. I wouldn't have minded if he had t**ted it as hard as he could and the keeper saved it. A fantastic season all to be f**ked up by a moment of sheer stupidity.....i notice not one single player went to console him.....Get F**kig rid

As much pressure as he was under, he should still have just taken a normal penalty
Exactly and the other players before him were under pressure and delivered, this was not the time to do fancy tricks, it was not showboat time.
He put Waghorn under tremendous pressure.

Exactly. Then you can have no regrets. Fecking around with that much at stake was simply wrong. That's him and Gary Lineker v Brazil on 48 goals on my 'worst penalties' list

But no point taking it out on him next season, it won't help the team.
But plenty will. And you know they will-he'll be booed

I certainly won't take it out on him if he's here next season, but jesus what a cockish way to take a penalty. Total idiot, and I imagine he realises that. He's gonna have to work hard next season to get the fans on his side.

But the annoyance is with the arrogant decision he made, not the miss. It did the players' efforts on the night no justice at all. He made a decision to look like a cool prick, when he should have just blasted the thing.

I am annoyed for his conceit, not the fact he didn't score. Wanker.

never employ a frenchman

On chances and play we didnt deserve to win over the two legs. On effort though we did tonight which is why is crap to have a player do that. Sheer arrogance and completely letting the rest of the lads down.

But the annoyance is with the arrogant decision he made, not the miss. It did the players' efforts on the night no justice at all. He made a decision to look like a cool prick, when he should have just blasted the thing.

angry, from wiltshire...

:038::038::038::038::038:

He stepped up to take a penalty and did what he thought would score. He didn't, shit happens. If he had scored and Waggy had still had his saved, would you all be slagging him off in the same way? ... I doubt it. He stepped up, took a kick and failed. He's not the first, he won't be the last.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

He stepped up to take a penalty and did what he thought would score. He didn't, shit happens. If he had scored and Waggy had still had his saved, would you all be slagging him off in the same way? ... I doubt it. He stepped up, took a kick and failed. He's not the first, he won't be the last.

I think it all comes down to the manner in which you take the penalty?

I've worked with a few frenchies...and I can tell you I consider myself a fairly enlightened dude... but I found their effort and general care pretty woeful. I've often felt that way watching Yann. Sadly the penalty seems to reinforce the "c'est la vie" attitude.

Still, Pearson really rates him I suppose, and we will see him again. I wish he had brought Vaughn on for Fryatt in hindsight.

Also worth noting...I'm sure they practiced penos in training and Yann no doubt was taking them in this way...to which Pearson should have given him a right bollocking then and there.

Still, plenty of mistakes made, and plenty of good work done by all. I feel great about next year.

I'm sure nobody wants to see this or is particularly bothered but...

[youtube]frMSzRXNkC4[/youtube]

Watching in the USA on a laptop - totally gutted. He should never be allowed to wear a Leicester shirt again - he doesn't deserve to. It wasn't that he missed it was the sheer arrogance of taking a penalty like that when it was such a critical time in the penalty kicks. It doesn't matter whether he scores or misses - it was totally unprofessional and irresponsible. Send him back to where he came from - he can never make up for what he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669