Kermorgant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also worth noting...I'm sure they practiced penos in training and Yann no doubt was taking them in this way...to which Pearson should have given him a right bollocking then and there.

A mate of my mine is a groundsman at Leicester and he said that they practiced pens the other day on the training ground, and Kermit scored his. I'm not sure if he chipped it on the training ground though.

Watching in the USA on a laptop - totally gutted. He should never be allowed to wear a Leicester shirt again - he doesn't deserve to. It wasn't that he missed it was the sheer arrogance of taking a penalty like that when it was such a critical time in the penalty kicks. It doesn't matter whether he scores or misses - it was totally unprofessional and irresponsible. Send him back to where he came from - he can never make up for what he did.

:038::038::038::038::038::038::038::038:

A mate of my mine is a groundsman at Leicester and he said that they practiced pens the other day on the training ground, and Kermit scored his. I'm not sure if he chipped it on the training ground though.

Find out, maybe there was the opportunity for the keeper to sit on his arse doing **** all and it may have just fallen in his lap

Well you boys best get used to it...I bet he's back next season.

And there is no wonder he's angry...he lives in Atlanta.

Only joking. Welcome Atlanta Fox.

Well you boys best get used to it...I bet he's back next season.

And there is no wonder he's angry...he lives in Atlanta.

Only joking. Welcome Atlanta Fox.

I can't even be arsed to look but I am sure he is contracted for at least another year. I am please with our performance over the season as I'd expected much less, but for one man to have such little regard to his team mates' performances disgusts me

If he had scored, not one person on here would be complaining about his penalty - we would all be saying how audacious and classy it was. We are going to need to clear out quite a faur bit of deadwood over the summer and maybe he will be part of that and maybe he won't. If he is still here and has a full preseason then he may prove to be a valuable asset next season. Equally he may go on to prove to you all that he really is crap.

My point is, he didn't mean to miss the penalty and as long as he is a City player I will support him.

He agrees with you http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8679184.stm

Last edited:
Yer, I'll pull any City cock as long as I've got my eyes closed

Come on now Macky, they wouldn't have to be closed, at least not fully, we all know that. Welcome aboard Atlanta - it's great to see our presence over here in the U.S. increasing.

I can't even be arsed to look but I am sure he is contracted for at least another year. I am please with our performance over the season as I'd expected much less, but for one man to have such little regard to his team mates' performances disgusts me

Another year.

I'm frustrated too mate...very disappointing penalty, and I wouldn't dream of taking one like that. But he's a city player, will be for a while, and could well get a few games next year.

I am equally frustrated with Weale to be honest, who I think made a couple of errors over the two games. But there you go.

I am equally frustrated with Weale to be honest, who I think made a couple of errors over the two games. But there you go.

That's a little harsh mate. I think he gave up far too much room at his near post on Sunday but he was pretty blameless for tonight's goals. I think Bruce should have cleared that ball long befroe Weale ever came for it.

That's a little harsh mate. I think he gave up far too much room at his near post on Sunday but he was pretty blameless for tonight's goals. I think Bruce should have cleared that ball long befroe Weale ever came for it.

I know it's harsh. And he's a decent keeper...he just seems slow to anticipate at times.

I guess my larger point is that we can point the finger almost anywhere...but we shouldn't in the long run.

(Even Waghorn tried a silly chip at the end of the game when he should have brought it down and lashed it...but focusing on things like that seems pointless, the same as Yann's pen).

I'm sure that if he was a local lad or had been playing in England for longer, he would understand how much it means to go to Wembley and would have never had acted so cockily. C*nt.

I've worked with a few frenchies...and I can tell you I consider myself a fairly enlightened dude... but I found their effort and general care pretty woeful. I've often felt that way watching Yann. Sadly the penalty seems to reinforce the "c'est la vie" attitude.

Still, Pearson really rates him I suppose, and we will see him again. I wish he had brought Vaughn on for Fryatt in hindsight.

Gold. Utter gold.

Last edited:
Hooray! A new scapegoat. Just like a few on here, my knees are jerking all over the place! So I'm going to blame:

Weale, for letting a long range free kick in at his near post last game, and for not saving any penalties

Solano, who should have made more of his set pieces.

Hobbs and Bruce, for conceding three goals in two games.

Berner, for not winning us the game. He's supposed to be superman!

Wellens, for not making every pass perfectly.

King, for going missing sometimes.

Dyer, for not getting onvolved enough.

Waghorn, for missing his penalty.

Howard, for being a big donkey.

Fryatt, for missing that one on one last game.

Gallagher, for being a luxury player.

Need I go on...?

Blaming it on one player, mainly because he's French, is just pathetic. Get a grip.

Agreed DF, some of the FB ocmments have been pathetic, even saw some saying he should go and die(I mean really!)

I don't know what he was thinking trying to be clever but it didn't fecking work. He knows it, we all know it, I'm sure the other players have told him he was a prat to try and dink it when he should've took it properly BUT.......

Someone was going to miss, and really..........could any of you see Weale saving a spotkick? I bloody couldn't! He didn't look at all confident in the shootout.

And Waggy's spotkick was pretty shit as well(admittedly certainly not as shit as Kermit's!)

I was more surprised to see him in the first five actually. I was expecting Wellens and King to be in front of him(saying that when Berner stepped up for the first one I was :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: but hey! After his shite first 30 minutes he wasn't going to miss.(I said to my mate he had given himself a good talknig to at halftime, cos even Bruno Berner is afraid of Bruno Berner!)

Kermit must feel absolutely shit, and so he should. But that's how shootouts are, you will always have heroes and villains made out of players.

I'm not going to blame him, if you do you need to start to look at others over the two legs........if we had played with the heart and determination shown here in the first leg we wouldn't even been fuming over a wasted spot kick.

Anyhoo he can't leave, I still need to get my shirt! *Runs*

noone here is moaning about waghorn's miss, because waghorn took a normal penalty.

the kermogant idiot took the type of penalty you take when you 4-0 up and tried to look special which he failed at big time.

Not one person can blame Waghorn as he has been great for us this season, Kermit has never looked up to the standard but clearly has a ridiculously high opinion of himself

It's not the fact he missed, it is the manner of the miss that has got people angry. Truly shocking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670