Kevin Phillips Retires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Kev, nice to bow out as a champion.

Jamie Vardy and Chris Wood will want to "up their game" next season Having someone who to use modern slang "has been there done that" in the Premier League means they are likely to listen to his advice.

Kevin will also have played with a large number of the Premier League players and have a lot of contacts. His advice on recruitment may be valuable - not that Steve Walsh Sr has not done superbly without Kev's input.

From Kevin's point of view the present management set-up seems like a master class for a future manager in how to manage a club properly.

A mate who is a member at Birstall Golf club (Conrad is also a member there) says Conrad is telling people he won't get a new contract.

I was talking to my cousin yesterday (who is the greenkeeper at Birstall) and apparently Conrad mentioned to him that a deal has been done for Kasper to move on.

Make of that what you will.

I'm not believing any of it unless they show the results from the breathalyzer tests.

I was talking to my cousin yesterday (who is the greenkeeper at Birstall) and apparently Conrad mentioned to him that a deal has been done for Kasper to move on.

Was this your cousin Trevor? If you'd listened properly to what he was saying you would know that Schmeichel's move away is conditional upon him being allowed to play up front for the last 30 minutes against Donny - and even then if he doesn't get a goal, he's going to stay here until he does.

I really wish people would stop making things up without the full facts.

No, it wasn't Trevor. Just to get this laid to rest once and for all, Trevor no longer exists.

No, it wasn't Trevor. Just to get this laid to rest once and for all, Trevor no longer exists.

You're kidding. I didn't see any announcement of his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669