Kis-your-nobbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
highland fox said:
Yeah,he'll do usesless Jocko twat...

he is not very old but people have started on him, but then again why not Alan Sheehan he makes just as many mistakes, there again CL did not sign him...:102:

Boy Genius said:
he is not very old but people have started on him, but then again why not Alan Sheehan he makes just as many mistakes, there again CL did not sign him...:102:

Or Dion Dublin...Oh no Leicester lad sun shines out of his arse..

highland fox said:
Or Dion Dublin...Oh no Leicester lad sun shines out of his arse..

or Rab Douglas, because he is bigger than them...:icon_lol:

Every single player at LCFC is absolutely fantastic and why José Mourinho hasn't put bids in during the transfer window I'll never know. Perhaps the board are worried that if they accept the multi-millions for any of our wunderkinder they'd be real trouble from the terraces.

You're all right, we shouldn't say bad things about players, after all a forum is not the place for voicing opinions :icon_roll

Also as fans we should accept full responsibility for where we are in the league, if only we'd shouted louder, or sang one more song we'd be top-six:icon_roll

Last edited:
Ox Fox said:
Every single player at LCFC is absolutely fantastic and why José Mourinho hasn't put bids in during the transfer window I'll never know. Perhaps the board are worried that if they accept the multi-millions for any of our wunderkinder they'd be real trouble from the terraces.

Yeah and if you are lacking in confidence and playing for us then Tough Shit ,we've got no time for you especially as it was the useless Jocko who bought you,now feck off back to Jockland the pair of you.

Players (and indeed managers) are hired to win matches. They aren't doing that. If I wasn't doing my job I would be fired. As we can't fire the players the least we can be allowed to do is voice our displeasure at certain players. I am not condoning booing, but for gods sake if we can't have a go on here where the feck can we?

beighton155 said:
You're all right, we shouldn't say bad things about players, after all a forum is not the place for voicing opinions :icon_roll

Also as fans we should accept full responsibility for where we are in the league, if only we'd shouted louder, or sang one more song we'd be top-six:icon_roll

And we don't care if its the whole team who are under performing we are just going to single out the one and give him a silly name and some serious abuse after all Levein signed him.

highland fox said:
And we don't care if its the whole team who are under performing we are just going to single out the one and give him a silly name and some serious abuse after all Levein signed him.

All true, except I call him 'Kismybum' but I feel that is more flattery.

beighton155 said:
Players (and indeed managers) are hired to win matches. They aren't doing that. If I wasn't doing my job I would be fired. As we can't fire the players the least we can be allowed to do is voice our displeasure at certain players. I am not condoning booing, but for gods sake if we can't have a go on here where the feck can we?

You'd be firing a lot of them,not just the One.

Come on HF how old are MDV and Kisnorbo - hardly little boys are they, or do they run back to Craig after every match saying "the nasty people shouted at me, please make it go away"?

highland fox said:

Too be fair he is not the only one to have come under fire, I agree this thread is about him, but there have been threads about others aswell. There have in the past been long conversations about the under-performance of, to name a few: Sylla, Williams, MDV, Hammill, Rab, Tiatto so I hardly think this is a one off.

As for the nickname, explain the difference between that and: Deep Freeze, Tw*tto etc?

beighton155 said:

Try doing that now....not doing your job properly is not a sackable offence....

Ox Fox said:
Come on HF how old are MDV and Kisnorbo - hardly little boys are they, or do they run back to Craig after every match saying "the nasty people shouted at me, please make it go away"?

The point is, it's not helping. That's the point.

Ox Fox said:

Barracking of some players has ruined and ended their careers at Clubs,thats fact.

beighton155 said:

loads of laws and directives to follow. I employ people and trying to get rid of shite workers is a nightmare....

alex said:
The point is, it's not helping. That's the point.

So what should we do? Pretend like certain people on here that everything is fine and dandy and then come May think "f*ck me, we're relegated, didn't see that coming"?

Theres a difference between faith and blind faith.

highland said:
Barracking of some players has ruined and ended their careers at Clubs,thats fact.

I agree booing is not the answer, but if players are underperforming then the manager should not play them, if he does he opens them and himself up to the response of the crowd.

beighton155 said:
So what should we do? Pretend like certain people on here that everything is fine and dandy and then come May think "f*ck me, we're relegated, didn't see that coming"?

Theres a difference between faith and blind faith.

I agree booing is not the answer, but if players are underperforming then the manager should not play them, if he does he opens them and himself up to the response of the crowd.

So you think that the rest of the players play at their best when they hear team mates being slated?.....:102:

Boy Genius said:
loads of laws and directives to follow. I employ people and trying to get rid of shite workers is a nightmare....

Thank god, I can spend all day on here knowing I'm safe!!:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570