Kis-your-nobbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy Genius said:
Hume, McCarthy, Stearman and Gerrbrand dont seem to be getting much stick and they are all guilty of making expensive mistakes this season too.

Fair point, but I guess I would lump them in with the general "the team is playing shite" threads!

Also I would argue that a few players who IMO regularly make potentially fatal errors (Maybury in particular) never get the berating they deserve, so it might all even out in the end.

All any of us want is for the team to try, I would even settle to an extent for this amount of losses if the players tried. And at the end of the day that is not down to the manager. The players are on the pitch, and whether they try or not is down to them, they are not children, they can make their own decision on how they perform.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
just going round in circles with this

True,I've said me bit,probably complete Bollox as well but thats me finished...

Are we all friends again now? :056:

Ox Fox said:
Are we all friends again now? :056:

I've tried to stay away from the LCFC Forum this week,I now know why.I won't be making anymore 'contributions':icon_wink :icon_lol:

highland fox said:
I've tried to stay away from the LCFC Forum this week,I now know why.I won't be making anymore 'contributions':icon_wink :icon_lol:

We need your input on here to even things up.....................:icon_wink

highland fox said:

Come back HF - as a great man once said "the world is just a great big onion"

highland fox said:

Aww don't be like that :056:

Boy Genius said:
We need your input on here to even things up.....................:icon_wink

What do you mean you need to know what the 'Simple' man's opinion is:icon_lol: :icon_wink

highland fox said:
What do you mean you need to know what the 'Simple' man's opinion is:icon_lol: :icon_wink

The opposite mate......;)

what do you call a man with a car on his head?

Jack :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570