Kishishev Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a small miracle if we manage to dump all of them at no extra cost to ourselves

I would say a major miracle certainly in respect of Hammond (a criminal waste of money when we already had him on loan) and Douglas (who seems to have retired in-service as they say) - whilst MDV obviously vastly over-paid but possibly marketable and Maybury who no one could say didn't have ability but seems to have a no motivation factor these days (since he didn't get his move to Sunderland??).

Perhaps most clubs have these problems - but we do seem to collect more than our fair share of overpaid rubbish.

MDV,Douglas,Hammond,Hughes and Maybury - I dont think we will be able to get rid so easily, we could end up buying out their contracts, certainly MDV and Douglas they were on good contracts

I think they will take some getting rid of. BTW, generally " Frees " do cost money, as the player coming in will often negotiate a reasonable signing on fee as no money is going to another club, plus there will be agents fees as well.

Great signing IMO, a L**ds fan I know said he stood out a mile in their team (not difficult I know) always snapping at the heels and closing down putting pressure on the man on the ball.

Just what we've needed in midfield. Someone with a bit of bite whos not going to get pushed around like Hughes and Wes.

dontnthink wes gets pushed arround tbh

I think Wes could do with spending the first three months of the season on loan somewhere in the league below.

I think he would then come back and have a more realistic chance of cutting the mustard on a regular basis rather than getting the odd start here and there.

I think Wes could do with spending the first three months of the season on loan somewhere in the league below.

I think he would then come back and have a more realistic chance of cutting the mustard on a regular basis rather than getting the odd start here and there.

I think we are all going to be shocked and surprised at the difference having an actual reserve league will make. A lot of players are going to be more sharp.

Lovely Jubley

I really hope that no one is dissapointed with this signing. I think that this fella is going to give us something we have been missing for a while. We had a battler last time we were promoted in Billy Mac...this guy is going to give us that...now we need someone to get forward and attack in the middle.

We need the creative/attacking midfielder.

This is just like the film Ocean's 11. Now we need a grease man.

I think we are all going to be shocked and surprised at the difference having an actual reserve league will make. A lot of players are going to be more sharp.

I'm guessing that a decent hardworking pre-season will also make them fitter and sharper

i reckon this is the best signing so far and is hopefully a pre-cursor to better signings to come.

Certainly but lets not forget the potential we actually have. I think there are a lot of wonderful things happening. We have a player who has been and looked bored in Stearman who just needs re-awakening. Allen is going to make that happen. We have class and quality in mattock. We have a great academy team...

And there are a lot more signings to come.

What is to be down about.

WAKE THE BEAST!!!

I'm guessing that a decent hardworking pre-season will also make them fitter and sharper

I have never felt so dissapointed and let down as I was last year after the pre season when Kelly in the first live game of the season showed us what we had to look forward to.

Nothing can get worse than that and with hindsight he should have lost his job there and then...there was no preparation...they looked f*cked.

Absolutely, let's hope a few runs up and down Old John will get the lazy feckers sorted out this time round.

(Sits and waits for edit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670