kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there is no way on earth they will be our sponsor next season as Alliance and Leicester will be. Whether they will make our kit is another matter...

Mace said at the fans forum that it was a "famous high street name"

Draw your own conclusions..........

TOPMAN would be awesome.

remember when there was always speculation about weetabix?

A and L is a much better logo too, although if they offer more money the club will find it hard to turn down

I thought Le Coq Sportif just paid to have their badge on our shirt, and Alliance & Leicester was the main club sponsor. I am under the impression that we signed an extended deal around the 'La Manga' incident time with Alliance & Leicester to remain our sponsor for another 2 seasons ?? :? :?

This is not about who sponsors the club, or has their name on the kit etc.

It is about who MAKES the kit, and who makes all of the other club merchandise etc.

its gonna be umbro or something there ent many to choose from when we're in this division. i hope the shirt style doesn't change much, i like this one

What a steaming pile of shite. JJB on the shirt will ensure I dont buy one. Good move LCFC, thanks for saving me £40.

Nathan said:
its gonna be umbro or something there ent many to choose from when we're in this division. i hope the shirt style doesn't change much, i like this one

maybe it'll sort out the collar on the home shirt and sort out the entire away shirt if we go ahead :)

It could be Next. What was that Sir? Making both City and Tigers' kits? In the same stadium Sir? In the same shop? Three organisations from the same city! A marketing dream! Suits you Sir!

Lets hope this isn't the case.

Shabba! said:
It could be Next. What was that Sir? Making both City and Tigers' kits? In the same stadium Sir? In the same shop? Three organisations from the same city! A marketing dream! Suits you Sir!

Lets hope this isn't the case.

They should have a combined Walkers stadium shirt with green and red, and blue and white quarters with the concert dates on the back. :D

That would really fly off the shelves !!!

why would JJB sponser us? when the owner of JJB sports is also the Chairman of Wigan football club and hence them playing at the JJB stadium.

dave spikey comic gold

"How do you get to the JJB stadium?"
"well...my dad normally gives me a lift"

"Is there a B&Q in Wigan?"
"No, theres a W, a I, a G, a......."

i think Next or Topman would be pretty cool, more than likely be another snackfood though, aren't we the home of all british junkfood. Walkers, KP, Smiths Mars...etc.

IT'S NOT THE SPONSORS, FFS !!!
THEY WON'T HAVE THEIR NAME ON THE SHIRTS !!

Alliance and Leicester are the shirt sponsors

This is about who makes the shirts, and everything else

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675