• yes

Votes: 22 56.4%
  • no

Votes: 17 43.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnb_lcfc

would you want the kop to switch to where the family stand is now?

will it create a better atmosphere and good healthy banter between the 2 sets of fans?

or would there be more trouble?

Last edited:

leicesterfan

how do you define a kop, and then switch the places?
Aint the kop the place where all the atmospheric fans are?
I guess it would be good, but still wouldnt do much more to the atmospher, just mean it will be all in one corner of the stadium with the rest of the silent ppl. I wish ppl shouted more, they dont realise how much a faithful shouting bunch of fans does to players. Look at Liverpool, always had loud fans, have their own song , they are ones to look at for improving atmosphere. If atmosphere dies, passion dies and well , cant really call it a home ground.

flashyfox

Probably would mean more singing between fans, but there would defintiely be more trouble. I sit in A&L stand Block G2 and even when our kop starts singing, no one else around me joins in. You hear so many shouts of rubbish and abuse when a player is not performing but none of these so called 'supporters' will try and get behind the team. Why bother coming?? its seems some people want leicester to fail?
i can understand getting frustrated when we're playing badly, but likewise shouldn't we try and get behind them when things are occasionally going well!

Sing your hearts out for the lads!

cooperLCFCanstey

i sit in F1, my seat looks exactly down the touch line but if i were to switch my seat to the other end exactly opposite i'd be in the away section. so where would my seat be re-located to if it were to change at the end of this season?

and its quite atmospheric where i am, and partly the reason i enjoy going is the atmosphere, if the kop where to switch ends i'd move to where the atmosphere is, be it in the "new kop", L1, or if everyone stayed in the south stand.

lazzer

one of the downsides to swiching ends is a drop in capacity. another option discussed at the meeting was an adults only stand :102: what are the panels views on that?

fcukcov

cooperLCFCanstey said:
i sit in F1, my seat looks exactly down the touch line but if i were to switch my seat to the other end exactly opposite i'd be in the away section. so where would my seat be re-located to if it were to change at the end of this season?

and its quite atmospheric where i am, and partly the reason i enjoy going is the atmosphere, if the kop where to switch ends i'd move to where the atmosphere is, be it in the "new kop", L1, or if everyone stayed in the south stand.

I sit in F1 to and this pretty much sums it up for me matey.

cooperLCFCanstey

lazzer said:
one of the downsides to swiching ends is a drop in capacity. another option discussed at the meeting was an adults only stand :102: what are the panels views on that?

whats an adult then? 18+ or 22+? because defining an "adult" would mean a ticket pricing re-structure. e.g Adults 18+, Concessions 11 - 17, Juniors - 10 and lower.

but an adults only stand or even section, i would quite like as i think this would be the perfect oppurtunity to put the singers and atmospheric fans together.

fcukcov where do you sit? i sit on row KK myself. love it up there.

cooperLCFCanstey

you sit in f1 too John? excellent. no chance you know the guy on the back row with a croaky voice? he is a comedy legend love his comments. if everyone stands, i stand. but i dont really persistant stand as it annoys me when others infront do it. but if a good 10 rows do it, then the stewards cant take everyone. can they?

fcukcov

cooperLCFCanstey said:
whats an adult then? 18+ or 22+? because defining an "adult" would mean a ticket pricing re-structure. e.g Adults 18+, Concessions 11 - 17, Juniors - 10 and lower.

but an adults only stand or even section, i would quite like as i think this would be the perfect oppurtunity to put the singers and atmospheric fans together.

fcukcov where do you sit? i sit on row KK myself. love it up there.
bit further forward mate. Row X.

Johnb_lcfc

cooperLCFCanstey said:
you sit in f1 too John? excellent. no chance you know the guy on the back row with a croaky voice? he is a comedy legend love his comments. if everyone stands, i stand. but i dont really persistant stand as it annoys me when others infront do it. but if a good 10 rows do it, then the stewards cant take everyone. can they?

exactly im either in F1 or L1 mate.. im row DD one seat in from the isle on the corner bit. i reckon thats got to be what everyone has to be looking at as the standing area if the kop dont change ends. tomorow i aint in F1 though but il talk n must meet some of you off here

fcukcov

why do you swap between the two? Do you have two season tickets for variety?

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Johnb_lcfc said:
exactly im either in F1 or L1 mate.. im row DD one seat in from the isle on the corner bit. i reckon thats got to be what everyone has to be looking at as the standing area if the kop dont change ends. tomorow i aint in F1 though but il talk n must meet some of you off here

Why all this excitement about a standing area? It isn't going to happen!

SUSD, FT and everybody else can do what they like - the rules say that there can be no standing at matches in the top two divisions.

Now, if we were to be relegated...

cooperLCFCanstey

i often thought, but when i go thru turnstiles the bloke dont look at my actuall ticket in the front of my ST he just rips the bit out for the days game so i wondered what would happen if you tried to go in through some other turnstiles because they never look.

just like i have bought a £5 student ticket for bolton, but im no student, havent been for near on 2 years. but i still have an old NUS so if they ask, im well armed!

fcukcov

Does Craven Cottage not still have standing areas?

Cooper you do realise that they change the colour of the NUS card every year so they know which year it is as and when they check?

cooperLCFCanstey

cardiff still have standing section too.

i will just say i only have this 1, i lost my new 1 so i keep my old 1 when im on campus. a manc numpty on boltons turnstiles isnt going to question it really is he? if they do kick up a fuss ill stump up the extra fiver. was hoping it could be drank before the game though.

Last edited:

fcukcov

fair point i spose.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.
cooperLCFCanstey said:
cardiff still have standing section too.

i will just say i only have this 1, i lost my new 1 so i keep my old 1 when im on campus. a manc numpty on boltons turnstiles isnt going to question it really is he? if they do kick up a fuss ill stump up the extra fiver. was hoping it could go down my throat though.

Northern Rent Boy?

cooperLCFCanstey

i new someone would comment i was so close to editing it. i mean a fine pint of bolton ale. or something equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669