Kris Commons.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

silly fox

According to skysports.com we've made a bid to sign him along with Wolves..............quality player IMO :icon_razz

really? another shocker!

A mate that supports Stoke was gutted when he left. Anyone seen him play regularly that can offer an opinion?

Good creative midfielder, can be a bit moody but with decent players around him, I think he'll knuckle down and do well. I wonder how much the bid is.

I thought IH was after two wingers that could 'keep it tight' for away matches? Commons doesn't seem to match that.

I wouldnt be pleased to see Commons leave.

Especially to you lot.

Hes very inconsistent. On form, he can rip teams apart. Otherwise can look fat and disinterested.

On a one year deal with us, so out of contract in the summer.

If we go up, think he might stay.

If we dont, he will go.

Should say a lot about our boards ambition if we let him go. If he goes and we dont get a shedload or a player in exchange, there will be some miffed people on Trentside.

No point in us letting him go for peanuts as we have to give around 30% to Stoke.

We would lose a damn sight more if we dont get promoted. Which we wont because our manager is a nobend.

In summary, would be suprised if he came to Leicester.

Can only see us doing a deal with Wolves if they were to give us Eastwood........which is very doubtful!

Especially to you lot.

Hes very inconsistent. On form, he can rip teams apart. Otherwise can look fat and disinterested.

If we dont, he will go.

Should say a lot about our boards ambition if we let him go. If he goes and we dont get a shedload or a player in exchange, there will be some miffed people on Trentside.

No point in us letting him go for peanuts as we have to give around 30% to Stoke.

We would lose a damn sight more if we dont get promoted. Which we wont because our manager is a nobend.

Can only see us doing a deal with Wolves if they were to give us Eastwood........which is very doubtful!

What about if you took Fryatt in exchange?

so we can sign him for free now then?

I think becuase of his age, even if we lined up a deal for the summer now (pre-contract agreement) we would still have to pay a fee. May as well pay it now, get him in now and piss of the trees now.

Was very impressed with him against us, would provide an excellent other option on the wing and has he ever played in the middle?

Especially to you lot.

If we dont, he will go.

why is calderwood a nob end? thought he was doing a decent job with an average team?

you know why they're all mad at calderwood is because he came in and started talking about gettin them back in europe and true to form the people of nottingham believed it. i was talking to some fans outside their club shop one night after they'd beaten yeovil away in the first leg of the play offs and these two blokes were starting a queue near the ticket office, they were sayin how the glory days were coming back to nottingham, then they were like "why has that mandaric bought leicester, what they ever done?" so i said "well they won the league cup a couple of times not long back plus were in the prem not too long ago" and they were like yea i suppose so then they started sayin "well derby are shit anyway" and i said theyre top of the league mate, they then asked where i was from and i quickly departed. I hope they had a nice time at the yeovil game they were so desperate to see

you know why they're all mad at calderwood is because he came in and started talking about gettin them back in europe and true to form the people of nottingham believed it. i was talking to some fans outside their club shop one night after they'd beaten yeovil away in the first leg of the play offs and these two blokes were starting a queue near the ticket office, they were sayin how the glory days were coming back to nottingham, then they were like "why has that mandaric bought leicester, what they ever done?" so i said "well they won the league cup a couple of times not long back plus were in the prem not too long ago" and they were like yea i suppose so then they started sayin "well derby are shit anyway" and i said theyre top of the league mate, they then asked where i was from and i quickly departed. I hope they had a nice time at the yeovil game they were so desperate to see

Can you say any of that in English?

Think most Forest fans are realistic about our future potential. The Championship is a pipedream right now, never mind the Premier League.

Baffling team selections, formations and substitutions make us worried about Colins nous.

With the money hes spent, the squad and the wage bill, we should be pissing this league.

As it is, Leeds are hot on our heels after a 15 point deduction. Carlisle have a game in hand on us, Swansea are romping it and we are expected to be happy with snatching a 2-2 draw at relegation threatened sides.

When the numpty actually played some wingers in the last 10 mins, we get 2 goals. Fancy that.

As for Commons, when the going gets tough, he goes AWOL. Dont get me wrong, hes very gifted and can really turn it on when he wants to.

Very inconsistent though. And no you cant have him for free.

And no, I dont want Fryatt. We've tried to sign him at least twice before and he told us where to go.

Mind you, Calderwood got turned down by Neil Danns at least 5 times, so he probably would go for that........

ive just read it out loud to my mum whose first language is english and she understood it perfectly. I think you possibly made a little mistake there, did you mean french? i got an A at gcse mate, thats right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566