Kris Commons.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just read it out loud to my mum whose first language is english and she understood it perfectly. I think you possibly made a little mistake there, did you mean french? i got an A at gcse mate, thats right

top comeback. He won't show his face round here again!:icon_wink

ive just read it out loud to my mum whose first language is english and she understood it perfectly. I think you possibly made a little mistake there, did you mean french? i got an A at gcse mate, thats right

I bow to your superior use of the English language. Particularly the capitalisation.

too right he wont, you've gotta know how to handle the situation sometimes and i think i did it perfectly there. i almost feel sorry for him

You should have finished him off with an emoticon....no, you're right, don't kick a man when he's down.

i doubt that's legal under the geneva convention, i'm playing it safe mate

What about if you took Fryatt in exchange?

Good idea Alex and while were at it lets give them Howard and Clemence and Oakley,in fact lets give them all our technically best players for one who according to forest supporters is lucky to hold down a regular place in there side on some of his displays.Almost genius

sounds like a good player and in a position where we need some strengthening. also, he seems to be quite creative which is what we have been lacking IMO.

Good idea Alex and while were at it lets give them Howard and Clemence and Oakley,in fact lets give them all our technically best players for one who according to forest supporters is lucky to hold down a regular place in there side on some of his displays.Almost genius

That's a f*cking stupid idea Harbfox, and grammatically incorrect.
Why are you even suggesting such nonsense?

From what I have heard from the forest supporters I know, most of the time he is shit, and has the odd decent game. Sounds a lot like Gareth Williams. Nuff said.

It was a question. I was wondering whether or not the red side of the Trent had heard anything pertaining to this?

Whether you agree or not Harb, we have way too many players in our squad already, especially strikers. Where, exactly, Fryatt fits in at the moment is up for debate. He has ability, but has scored less than MDV.

Last edited:

If you read it as you wrote it, at what point did you breathe?

Congratulations on your "A" in GCSE. Is it multiple choice these days?

Anyway, I didnt come on here to argue. I originally registered to offer my sympathies to your player who collapsed at Forest.

I only came back to offer my thoughts on Commons.

Would be nice to see us get promoted so we can play you lot and the sheepshaggers again.

Would be even better to see all 3 of us in the top flight again, but think thats some way off for us all.

Hope you stick with Holloway. Hes a decent enough manager and a funny one to listen to.

Did anyone see that interview he did when he was QPR boss talking about having a win that wasnt very good to watch?

He compared it to pulling an ugly bird when out on the piss, taking her back and doing the business.

Not good to look at, but a good result.

The interviewer was pissing himself.

It was a question. I was wondering whether or not the red side of the Trent had heard anything pertaining to this?

Whether you agree or not Harb, we have way too many players in our squad already, especially strikers. Where, exactly, Fryatt fits in at the moment is up for debate. He has ability, but has scored less than MDV.

Agree with Alex. Fryatts time is up unfortunately. Lets use the cash to get more depth in other areas, most notably wide areas.

Would be nice to see us get promoted so we can play you lot and the sheepshaggers again.

That might be a bit tricky seeing as we haven't ruled out promotion ourselves this season.......... :tumbleweed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669