Kyle Naughton's future

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may not want to play Berner because of him then being cup tied. Or Morrisson for that matter.

We'll just play some of the other 27 quality defenders we have knocking about in the kit room then! FFS.:mad:

I still don't know who Morrisson is.

Non-rays?

You are a finicky ****er... you and that Macky, don't you have anything better to do than nit-pick?

Anyway I wouldn't go as far as to say we should pull out all the stops but I think trying to bring Naughton in on a permanent should be one of our priorities. Think he's well worth a few mill.

Sign him up. He is well good.

I saw something on Sky Sports (not sure if it's been posted) that someone, I think Villa, want to sign Kyle Walker on a permanent deal. Might effect our chances of getting Naughton?

Tsk, first I posted it in the wrong thread, then I realised I'd missed a page on this one and it has been mentioned. Oops

Last edited:
You are a finicky ****er...
Ta.
you and that Macky, don't you have anything better to do than nit-pick?
Yes.
Anyway I wouldn't go as far as to say we should pull out all the stops but I think trying to bring Naughton in on a permanent should be one of our priorities. Think he's well worth a few mill.
Agreed :thumbs_up maybe not a few mill, but certainly worth looking at if it's possible.

For those that dont want to venture on to twitter (like me, but had no choice):

"lcfc working v hard to secure deal for Kyle Naughton. Something tells they'll sort it today, I reckon they'll sign him permanently - hunch"

Last edited:

"lcfc working v hard to secure deal for Kyle Naughton. Something tells they'll sort it today, I reckon they'll sign him permanently - hunch"

Just sort it before Sunday.. today, tomorrow I don't really care.

If it doesn't happen that will make Ian Stringer MarkyP!

uglyoz2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670