L1 yesterday, Levein out etc......

Status
Not open for further replies.
bocadillo said:
And the worst fans in the league will get what they deserve!

BLUEPOSTIE suggests that if we don't win soon, we might as well give up and go for a walk down Bradgate on a Saturday afternoon. I actually long for the day to come when a significant number of our fans do choose to go somewhere else instead of the match, if they 're going to act like they did on Saturday.

The whole of the football world is laughing at us - not because we're at the bottom of the championship - not because we have Craig Levein - not because we have a board who have set its manager strict guidelines about the way they want to look to the future. They're laughing because we've got a group of fans who think they are bigger than the club itself - a group of fans that don't realise their teams place in the football world - a group of fans whose only achievement is to get rid of managers (and please don't tell me that the fans have achieved a single other thing during the last few years).

OK, it looks as though we might go down. Let's see how many of those fans are still around then!

I agree with some of this but I personally wont take the blame for a minority of arseholes. Although what you say is true, it's a two way street IMO.

ps - The Cov fans in my office were laughing at me this morning about everything you say they aren't.

lazzer said:
i agree boc :eek: :icon_lol:
i would be tragic if we did go down and the standard would be shite
but on the plus side the season tickets will be cheaper there will no ale queue at half time, the pies wont sell out , and the crowd will be 100% true supporters

well we should fit into league one if thats the standard we will be facing season tickets might not be cheaper the board being the board might think we will come straight back up and therefore keep the prices the same no doubt i will renew my season ticket but at least there are some positives for you beer swilling pie munching fans :icon_lol:

i've seen you at halftime yorkie with a bitter in one hand and a balti in the other ;)

beighton155 said:
From what I understand did they not do the equivalent away to Sheff Wed by ignoring the crowd at full time?

What could they have done other than ignore them? There can be no thoughts of players going over to the crowd in their present mood - it would only be likely to provoke incidents.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
What could they have doen other than ignore them? There can be no thoughts of players going over to the crowd in their present mood - it would only be likely to provoke incidents.

But it's a two way street! If they don't respect the fans we will not respect them!

beighton155 said:
But it's a two way street! If they don't respect the fans we will not respect them!

But if you put yourself in front of as baying mob, there's going to be trouble.

The image I have in my head now is great. :081:

lako42 said:
i was in L1 and thought that a good atmosphere was created for most of the game. apart from the odd wanker with the levein out chant every 5 mins. the guy infront of me got very pissed off and the police had a word. its a trying time for all city fans as the team has put us all in a possition where we may regret what we say infront of other city fans. i can imagine that if it goes on for much longer it could get nasty on occasions.

enjoyed the prolonged "Stand up and support your team" chanting.
You must sit near me mate cause the bloke the police spoke to sits on the row infront of me, he's a sound lad to be fair and had good reason to be annoyed.

SUPPORT THE TEAM!

Booing and all that crap is counterproductive. Get behind the lads and they will get better results from the games (hopefully!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670