Landrover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers all, I have a 1998 landrover Defender 110 LWB. I may well be a cnut, but it has nothing to do with my wonderful car. I am fecking hurt now.

Cheers all, I have a 1998 landrover Defender 110 LWB. I may well be a cnut, but it has nothing to do with my wonderful car. I am fecking hurt now.

:icon_conf :056: :icon_bigg :icon_wink , and don't take this the wrong way sailor, :058: :)

Im going for the ST, so if you see a silver one broken down around Leicester, give me a lift please :icon_wink

Thank god i havent got one ....easy steven keep your distance :icon_roll:icon_lol:

Agreed, hate the feckers. Had some twat who owned one lecturing me on how Land Rovers and the like are very safe, small little fiestas etc. weren't recently.

The person may have been a twat but I think he has a point. If I was going to have an accident I'd far rather do it in my landrover than in my focus. There's a lot more, very solid, metal to bend and take the impact in the landrover.

However if I was going to hit you I guess you'd prefer to be hit by the Focus. So it is possibly safer for you.

The person may have been a twat but I think he has a point. If I was going to have an accident I'd far rather do it in my landrover than in my focus. There's a lot more, very solid, metal to bend and take the impact in the landrover.

However if I was going to hit you I guess you'd prefer to be hit by the Focus. So it is possibly safer for you.

Interesting watch

[YOUTUBE]k0kB2SqZqZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

I agree in principle but it's the way they arrogantly bragged out it. When 4x4 are know to be monsters when it comes to causing injury to folks in smaller cars - for example, a kid runs across the road; Focus they will go over the top, Landrove under the bonnet.

I agree in principle but it's the way they arrogantly bragged out it. When 4x4 are know to be monsters when it comes to causing injury to folks in smaller cars - for example, a kid runs across the road; Focus they will go over the top, Landrove under the bonnet.

Actually I'm very aware of that when I'm driving and it does worry me.

I do have a reason for having a landrover and I do take it off-road. Maybe I'm still just a twat at heart though :icon_lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46