lazzers eating out guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would strongly recommend that you avoid the cuisine in the Queens Medical Centre, the LRI, and the LGH. I saw bed sores that looked more inviting than dinner at the QMC. I was fortunate to be a private patient but the food was still awful but you got a napkin and a ditry glass with a carnation in it. I kept complaining and they all admitted it was poor but didnt think it was a big issue. One chap I met 'in-side' summed it up when he said "they are spending hundreds of thousands of pounds keeping me alive, using some of the best brains in the country and then they want to kill me with a 5 bob meal of ineadable pap or starve me to death".

No reflaction on the care or treatment, but its criminal.

Luckilly Mrs M and the boys kept me going with bring-your-own.

Don't go to hospital it could make you really ill.:018:

waited an hour for nachos to arrive in chiquitos the other weekend. strangely when they arrived the looked and tasted like they had been on the hotplate for about 50 minutes.

See!!!!!!!! It isnt just me!!!!! :icon_lol:

I would strongly recommend that you avoid the cuisine in the Queens Medical Centre, the LRI, and the LGH. I saw bed sores that looked more inviting than dinner at the QMC. I was fortunate to be a private patient but the food was still awful but you got a napkin and a ditry glass with a carnation in it. I kept complaining and they all admitted it was poor but didnt think it was a big issue. One chap I met 'in-side' summed it up when he said "they are spending hundreds of thousands of pounds keeping me alive, using some of the best brains in the country and then they want to kill me with a 5 bob meal of ineadable pap or starve me to death".
You wouldn't believe the lengths my grandad would go to to make it look like he'd eaten his meals.

You wouldn't believe the lengths my grandad would go to to make it look like he'd eaten his meals.

Put the food in his mouth and swallow it?

Little Tokyo - Leicester

We had Sushi, it was nice, although my American lady commented that its a lot nicer in the states... i'll have to take her word for it.

The Sake was awful and reminded me industrial cleaner.

I think we will be trying a popular one in Nottingham soon.

Finches Arms - Hambleton (Rutland)

Another nice lunch, its pricey but so what :)
Evening meals are very nice here too.

Probably been done already. The Leeja in the Parade Oadby. Had really nice meal there, v.clean bogs, excellent food usual indian options with some I hadnt heard of.

This place used to be crap, but its top notch now.:038:

Probably been done already. The Leeja in the Parade Oadby. Had really nice meal there, v.clean bogs, excellent food usual indian options with some I hadnt heard of.

This place used to be crap, but its top notch now.:038:

Love the fact that this features on your list before 'excellent food'
Get your priorities right :038:

By the way The Badgers Sett in Cropston is foul - cold food, and not very nice at that

In the end I used to leave it totally untouched or make rude words out of the constituent ingredients, this used to drive them mad. One of the patients who was mobile often used to go down the wrvs shop and bring back sarnies pop and crisps. We were then lectured on junk food by herr gruppenfuhrersister. On my release I went for a monumental curry, I still felt crook but I so enjoyed it. Ar$e like a brake light for several days tho.:icon_redf

Some Chinky restaurant in Barnet last night. Looked good, but it was shite. 2/10

He de-boned the Sea Bass in front of us, yet I still had more bones in my first mouthful than highland swallows all year, and that's a lot of ****ing bones.

Drinks came in cans and you had to pour them yourself, lazy ****ers.

Some Chinky restaurant in Barnet last night. Looked good, but it was shite. 2/10

He de-boned the Sea Bass in front of us, yet I still had more bones in my first mouthful than highland swallows all year, and that's a lot of ****ing bones.

Drinks came in cans and you had to pour them yourself, lazy ****ers.

Fecking descriptive that is:icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670