LCFC Takeover – Trust Speaks to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trusth in me, justh in me. Cloth your eyes......"
Snakes have no legs either. Hmmmmmm...

You're just jealous because your animal association at CCFC is a bluebird. Whilst I don't mind bluebirds, they aren't out terrorising urban dwellers by going through their bins and making horrible noises at night are they?

You're just jealous because your animal association at CCFC is a bluebird. Whilst I don't mind bluebirds, they aren't out terrorising urban dwellers by going through their bins and making horrible noises at night are they?
Ture, but they do peck the lids of milk bottles, occasionally while they're still on the float causing a serious distraction.........

Ture, but they do peck the lids of milk bottles, occasionally while they're still on the float causing a serious distraction.........

Bingo.

Cross-thread pollination completed.

I'd like to see the bastard child of these two.

Previously we knew the FL was happy with the information to date, but didn't know what they had received - therefore "The League have confirmed that they have received details of all parties involved in the takeover " was important clarified information.

We also wanted to check with the FL what the club should issue under the new transparancy guidelines and the procedure to follow if they fail to do so. We know exactly how to proceed if this proved to be the case, but as stated the club have told the FL that the information will be released to fans as soon as the FL give their approval to the takeover, so this should not prove necessary.

Surely by this stage in the week you should be busy selecting the team to play on Saturday and/ or conducting surveys of your scores of thousands of members regarding who shouldn't be our next manager.

Surely by this stage in the week you should be busy selecting the team to play on Saturday and/ or conducting surveys of your scores of thousands of members regarding who shouldn't be our next manager.

What I want to know is, when did the FT go from toeing the LCFC (no2) ADMINISTRATION - DEBT AVOIDANCE HA HA HA Ltd (or whatever they call themselves) line and turn in to this annoying little creature that keeps prodding the club in the ribs saying 'have you done this?' or 'oooh whats the answer to this?'

Its between LCFC and the FL. Once its sorted, we'll be told. Just because the FT is jumping up and down in between during the period nobody can do anything anyway, it doesn't mean that they will have any effect! If we do get told, and I'm sure we will be (we've been promised YAY!), it will have nothing to do with the FT.

I think it's hilarious the way that people get all bent out of shape about the FT

I think it's hilarious the way that people get all bent out of shape about the FT

I don't think that people do.

I just think its amusing to hold a mirror up to them when they come across as all self-important and publically patting their own backs.

I'm not saying they've done this recently, but they certainly deserve some of the stick they get. Its only banter anyway.

FRAUD.

1. A button is something used to fasten a garment. It is also used to change channel.

2. Celtic is a football team in Scotland.

3. No one is friends with the Ash trees. After their falling out with the Pines, they've been left with no friends of allies and forever at war with pollen (the invisible irritant) - hence their cynical and suspicious nature.

I thought the oaks fell out with the maples?

I don't think that people do.

Ah they do, they really, really do.

I just think its amusing to hold a mirror up to them when they come across as all self-important and publically patting their own backs.

I'm not saying they've done this recently, but they certainly deserve some of the stick they get. Its only banter anyway.

What harm are they? I'm sure they mean well, but they're just an irrelevance to me. If they want to have meetings, press releases, website updates and tea and biscuits with the club, then leave them off at it. It makes no difference to me.

Plus, it provides me with entertainment, laughing at people stamping their feet and getting all huffy with them.

What harm are they? I'm sure they mean well, but they're just an irrelevance to me. If they want to have meetings, press releases, website updates and tea and biscuits with the club, then leave them off at it. It makes no difference to me.

Plus, it provides me with entertainment, laughing at people stamping their feet and getting all huffy with them.

So so ture.

What I want to know is, when did the FT go from toeing the LCFC (no2) ADMINISTRATION - DEBT AVOIDANCE HA HA HA Ltd (or whatever they call themselves) line and turn in to this annoying little creature that keeps prodding the club in the ribs saying 'have you done this?' or 'oooh whats the answer to this?'

Funny that, I remember when people really got stuck into them for toeing the club line and now they do the opposite they get slaughtered for it.

I can truely see why the Australians call us whinging poms, it's so bloody tedious.

Last edited:
Funny that, I remember when people really got stuck into them for toeing the club line and now they do the opposite they get slaughtered for it.

I can truely see why the Australians call us whinging poms, it's so bloody tedious.

Its not like that really.

Its simply that they are a bunch of posers pretending that they have a role and represent something significant.

Consequently, whatever their current pose of the moment people feel obliged to take the p-ss.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Its simply that they are a bunch of posers pretending that they have a role and represent something significant.

... and that they're sitting on a whole pile of money that is not theirs.

... and that they repeatedly make the claim that they represent all City fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669