LCFC Takeover – Trust Speaks to Football League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Marshall - I would like to see a fox I could trust, and I can't trust a fox with no legs.

If I gave the fox with no legs money he'd not use it to save my club, he'd fritter it on wheelchairs or a Sinclair C5 or something. The fox should have legs and a suit. And work for the Army or as a TV anchorman. Or a gynaecologist. I could trust a fox like that.

I agree with Marshall - I would like to see a fox I could trust, and I can't trust a fox with no legs.

If I gave the fox with no legs money he'd not use it to save my club, he'd fritter it on wheelchairs or a Sinclair C5 or something. The fox should have legs and a suit. And work for the Army or as a TV anchorman. Or a gynaecologist. I could trust a fox like that.

They've put 'Foxes' and 'Trust' in their name.

Is their logo a proper fox? No.

Can we trust it? No.

This should all have been sorted out very early on. Why wasn't I in that meeting.

At the very least the fox should have wheels.

This fox is wearing a scarf at a jaunty angle, very raffish and giving it the air of a fox about town. Membership would double if this fox became the logo for the Trust.

fox.jpg

It has also mastered the art of standing on its' hind legs. How could you not trust that.

If I stopped and asked it for directions I would believe every word.

This fox is wearing a scarf at a jaunty angle, very raffish and giving it the air of a fox about town. Membership would double if this fox became the logo for the Trust.

fox.jpg

It has also mastered the art of standing on its' hind legs. How could you not trust that.

If I stopped and asked it for directions I would believe every word.

You could trust his directions - but he'd be directing you straight to funky town.

That's the sort of fox that would sort through your old clothes when you chucked them in the bin, modify them a bit and give them a new lease of life. Forget chicken bones and the like, this fox is in it for the fashion. Man, he's jaunty.

I like the button on the arm, possibly covering a nautical/voluptuous lady themed tattoo.

I'm going to get a button on my arm. Both arms.

Last edited:
fox-fur-04.jpg

This is the most pathetic, scared, mis-treated fox I've ever seen.

Well, the most pathetic one with legs anyway.

Bloodly legless fox.

How do you know the fox hasn't got legs? He might be standing in deep snow, next to a white wall. :icon_bigg

No you're not.

You're related to Ian Evans, Jason Koumas, Huw Edwards, Charlotte Church and James Dean Bradfield.
Button is a Welsh name. It's from the ancient Celtic meaning 'I am a friend of ash trees'.

Last edited:
Button is a Welsh name. It's from the ancient Celtic meaning 'I am a friend of ash trees'.

FRAUD.

1. A button is something used to fasten a garment. It is also used to change channel.

2. Celtic is a football team in Scotland.

3. No one is friends with the Ash trees. After their falling out with the Pines, they've been left with no friends of allies and forever at war with pollen (the invisible irritant) - hence their cynical and suspicious nature.

Enough of this.

I want to know if "Trust Speaks to Football League" will be the first in a series?

Other titles could include:

"Trust Learns to Tie Laces"

"Trust Makes Friends and Plays Tig", and

"Trust Sees Sideboob and Experiences Confused Sensation"

"Trusth in me, justh in me. Cloth your eyes......"
Snakes have no legs either. Hmmmmmm...

Last edited:
FRAUD.

1. A button is something used to fasten a garment. It is also used to change channel.

2. Celtic is a football team in Scotland.

3. No one is friends with the Ash trees. After their falling out with the Pines, they've been left with no friends of allies and forever at war with pollen (the invisible irritant) - hence their cynical and suspicious nature.
How very dare you.
The name precedes clothes, remotes, football and petty disputes.
It comes from a time when Wales was populated entirely by tree hugging druids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669