League Cup 4th round Hull away

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a crap draw.

To elaborate, I can think of a lot of teams that are still in it that would have been more interesting to find out if we could math, or provide an easy stepping stone to get to the next round.

Gives us close to the best chance of getting to the last eight without stretching the squad, so can't grumble.

Oh, and it's nice and easy for me to get to ;-)

We always get the most boring draws.

I wish Dull would just **** off and die.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Proper meh draw that is.

Would be totally shit if it weren't for the fact that we should go through but no inclination to go whatsoever.

Hopefully a better draw in the next round.

We always get the most boring draws.

I wish Dull would just **** off and die.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

How is it a boring draw? Hull are one of the lowest ranked teams left in the tournament?

The more lower league teams we draw the better. The easier our route to the final the better. When you win a trophy you don't give 2 shits who you play. No one cares we only played lower league Tranmere in the 2000 League Cup final, they just remember the victory.

Shit draw from an interest point of view. Desperately dull and shit, just like Hull itself

But an easy draw from a getting through to the next round point of view

Come on Cafe, you know you want to...

How is it a boring draw? Hull are one of the lowest ranked teams left in the tournament?

The more lower league teams we draw the better. The easier our route to the final the better. When you win a trophy you don't give 2 shits who you play. No one cares we only played lower league Tranmere in the 2000 League Cup final, they just remember the victory.
Well said. Also don't understand why we want to draw a big team when we're playing them twice a season. We've got lots of great days out, don't worry.

I really do think some of us forget we're in the Prem and here to stay- it's been so long.

It's a boring draw because Dull are shit and it's an absolutely terrible place.

I wasn't complaining that it's likely we will go through. See Homer's post, put much better than I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669