League Cup 4th round Hull away

Status
Not open for further replies.
To elaborate, I can think of a lot of teams that are still in it that would have been more interesting to find out if we could math, or provide an easy stepping stone to get to the next round.

How did you calculate that idea?

Today l am consuming a mere 600 calories.I should be in great shape for the next round.Any of my Lester pals tried the 2-5 diet?

It's one of the great things about this cup, that fans of teams like Hull get to see their team pitted against some of the best reserves the league has to offer, and for a little while they get to dream.

This will be the biggest game of their season, let Cafe have his dream.

Which 2 teams? Our 1st team and your 1st team or our reserve team and your 1st team?

The Hull side that beat Swansea on Tuesday was by no means a full-strength team. I'd be surprised if either side changes much for the match, especially for us sandwiched between games against Palace and West Brom.

The Hull side that beat Swansea on Tuesday was by no means a full-strength team. I'd be surprised if either side changes much for the match, especially for us sandwiched between games against Palace and West Brom.

Hull will have to make do with our reserve team and players like the Swiss captain, 20 million pounds worth of strikers, and a youth player who has scored 4 in 2.

Today l am consuming a mere 600 calories.I should be in great shape for the next round.Any of my Lester pals tried the 2-5 diet?
No, but it sounds like s good prediction.

Given up trying to sleep with the hunger pangs.
Less than 12 months since you played at the KC.Amazing the change in fortunes.We played one of our best games and l suspect you played one of your worst.Your fans celebrating your victory like a giant killing.
I remember when you last came to Boothferry in the cup with Elliot and Co.We were doing well in the lower leagues but our rampant forwards were made to look like schoolboys.
12 months from now?

Was hoping to go to this if it was a good draw but no chance I'm using a days holiday and end up going to Hull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669