Leave Matty Alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree entirely...

We're a third of the way through the season, second in the league, Matty has 15 goals scored and what the hell do we do?

Slag him off !! :102:

Its pathetic, Isn't it about time that those that state that they are supporters of Leicester City actually Support the team instead of slagging the team off at every single opportunity.

All of our players will make mistakes throughout the season, does it mean we have to nit pick at every single one of them.

It shouldn't but there will always be somebody willing to have a pop.

I think Matty is great for our club and believe we should be encouraging our players not dissing them every chance we get.

Lay Off Matty :098:

I think it's within most of our natures to have a moan now and again but I don't see where the criticism is coming from. The comments they print certainly aren't representative of what the fans I know are saying. Do I live in Matty Fryattland?

There is still a hangover from last season and in some peoples eyes some players will always be responsible but I don't see the need for this constant stream of negative comments printed in the local rag.

They no doubt will claim it's a cross section of what they read, but how often do people write to say great things about LCFC? Not very often, and it would be the same across the country if most fans where given this outlet. I just hate the way this trick is being used to fill pages.

Interesting how MF has got on this season, towards the end of his contract...Or am I being naughty?

I don't think naughty is the word to be honest.

All strikers miss chances at some point in their career. I think Fryatt is one of our top players and I really hope we keep hold of him. To be honest I'd say the same about most of our squad at the moment, you shouldn't be seeling players unless you don't intend to ever use them again.

EDIT - if you can help it!

Last edited:
RK ruined Matt Fryatt. He kept bring him back too soon from injury he was never fully fit.- Fryatts words to a mutual friend.

Last season he had spells of being ok, he put in a great shift under Megson in midfield. I understand he doesn't score from every opportunity but "Super Stevey Howard," I suppose :icon_roll

Mercury sports editor: No midweek match? we need a story
journalist: erm, errr, em... Matty Fryatt's nearly at the end of his contract
Editor: Probably not worth it
Journo: well how about we come at it from a different angle...

Easy story to write, just like business jounalists associating everything bad in the world with the 'credit crunch', and Sun journalists associating everything with 'I'm a celebrity...'

RK ruined Matt Fryatt. He kept bring him back too soon from injury he was never fully fit.- Fryatts words to a mutual friend.

Last season he had spells of being ok, he put in a great shift under Megson in midfield. I understand he doesn't score from every opportunity but "Super Stevey Howard," I suppose :icon_roll

There is no Megson. It is Ginger Leveinho.

Are you sure it's not a pre-case build to the story

Matty departs to ??????? in Jan

Cue: Fans fury piece followed by Mercury sports editoral article, no doubt written by Blanderson (who loves MM but hates City fans)

Why he has gone
... not because Milan wants some dosh back & doesn't want to risk getting nothing for him in the summer

... no, it's those nasty unsupportive fans not making him feel wanted enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570