Lee Clark Sacked by Huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that this is all about Huddersfield getting their retaliation in first. It's appeared for some time that he's in a waiting room for the right next job and fans and directors aren't usually too keen on that.

I don't think that its anything to do with "delusions of grandeur" after all there won't be too many people involved in any meaningful form with Huddersfield Town who can remember when they were a power in the game -which they once were.

It's about a much more common human emotion - people getting p-ssed off with someone who they think is going somewhere - but not necessari;y with them.

I think that this is all about Huddersfield getting their retaliation in first. It's appeared for some time that he's in a waiting room for the right next job and fans and directors aren't usually too keen on that.

I don't think that its anything to do with "delusions of grandeur" after all there won't be too many people involved in any meaningful form with Huddersfield Town who can remember when they were a power in the game -which they once were.

It's about a much more common human emotion - people getting p-ssed off with someone who they think is going somewhere - but not necessari;y with them.

If it wasn't for the fact that they will now get no compensation, I might believe you.

If it wasn't for the fact that they will now get no compensation, I might believe you.

They were talking about this on the radio yesterday. Said if Clark turns up at a new club in the near future, Huddersfield would claim he engineered his own sacking and ask to be compensated. I'm not sure how succesful they would be.

if Clark turns up at a new club in the near future, Huddersfield would claim he engineered his own sacking and ask to be compensated. I'm not sure how succesful they would be.

How very dare he? He forces them to sack him and then he has the temerity to get on with his life, what a ****.

They were talking about this on the radio yesterday. Said if Clark turns up at a new club in the near future, Huddersfield would claim he engineered his own sacking and ask to be compensated. I'm not sure how succesful they would be.

Ha! good luck with that Huddersfield. There's far better ways of engineering your own sacking than having a +27 goal difference and one of the best forms in the league. Had they beat Sheff Utd the other night they'd be second. They lost and so are now 4 points behind with Utd having a game in hand. That is the reason he's been sacked and it is laughable. If ever there was a case for unfair dismissal this has to be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669