Lee Hendrie on emergency loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** do you deluded idiots expect us to sign, for ****s sake it's already been proven we can't get good youngsters (sinclair) because our possition is unnatractive.

Some of you need to understand where we are as a club at the moment,
were a laughing stock, were shit and were in a relegation scrap, just who do you expect us to get on LOAN?

FFS i often wonder if half of you lot even understand football or your own clubs possition.

Well done ollie for realising we lack a creative spark, you have had to take a gamble as we are as attractive as Milans face, i hope it pays off and i hope he can produce his stoke form, maybe if he does and shows half our lot what talent is you will all be sucking him off.

If you can put forward a better suggestion then be my guest.

Hendrie is a good footballer, and has proved himself in this division.

Not had a great season but has had an injury.

I think it is a decent signing.

At least we have been able to bring someone in to try and stop the rot, its not that long ago when we could'nt afford to do anything at all. It could be worse - look at Luton.:045:

He hasn't done for Sheff Utd, they're happy to get rid of him.

He hasn't even managed to play a full 90 minutes for them this season.

Jesus, give him a chance webmonger!

Who the **** do you deluded idiots expect us to sign, for ****s sake it's already been proven we can't get good youngsters (sinclair) because our possition is unnatractive.

were a laughing stock, were shit and were in a relegation scrap, just who do you expect us to get on LOAN?

FFS i often wonder if half of you lot even understand football or your own clubs possition.

Well done ollie for realising we lack a creative spark, you have had to take a gamble as we are as attractive as Milans face, i hope it pays off and i hope he can produce his stoke form, maybe if he does and shows half our lot what talent is you will all be sucking him off.

:038:

Worth a try.

We are still so short of midfielders that it must be a positive move to bring in someone at this stage who has shown some quality in the past.

We are going to need experienced players to ensure that we don't go down.

You're assessment of LCFC is of course spot on. But loan deals are a different matter to transfers & I think LCFC can and should attract some better players on loan. Hendrie in his pomp would have been a top acquisition but he isn't anymore. A struggling team can attract good players in my opinion - if it has the money to pay their inflated wages which - mercifully - LCFC has. Premier clubs, Chelsea apart, are generally happy to let players go to whoever can give them first team action and pick up their wages. Most struggling championship clubs can't afford these players but unlike all the other sh*te teams at the bottom of their respective divisions LCFC do have the money. LCFC should therefore be able to secure some very good players in my opinion. They should be scouring all the premier league clubs outside of the top 4 for their best young players and/or out-of-favour experienced players. Hendrie is a huge risk. I'm sure there are better bets than him out there.

Looks like Nicholson may be coming in.

In the summer

Provided we don't get relegated, of course (which we might), and provided that there are no other more attractive clubs who would fancy taking him (which there will)

In the summer

Provided we don't get relegated, of course (which we might), and provided that there are no other more attractive clubs who would fancy taking him (which there will)

who does he play for?

You're assessment of LCFC is of course spot on. But loan deals are a different matter to transfers & I think LCFC can and should attract some better players on loan. Hendrie in his pomp would have been a top acquisition but he isn't anymore. A struggling team can attract good players in my opinion - if it has the money to pay their inflated wages which - mercifully - LCFC has. Premier clubs, Chelsea apart, are generally happy to let players go to whoever can give them first team action and pick up their wages. Most struggling championship clubs can't afford these players but unlike all the other sh*te teams at the bottom of their respective divisions LCFC do have the money. LCFC should therefore be able to secure some very good players in my opinion. They should be scouring all the premier league clubs outside of the top 4 for their best young players and/or out-of-favour experienced players. Hendrie is a huge risk. I'm sure there are better bets than him out there.

This is true. Players like to play football, and if they aren't getting a run out, then most would jump at a chance of regular games if a loan to a lower club comes up, to show their worth.

Players usually don't like to lose either. But i haven't seen to many angry players when we lose, just relieved faces most of the time.

Last edited:
Premier clubs, Chelsea apart, are generally happy to let players go to whoever can give them first team action and pick up their wages.

Why would Chelsea be any different?

I think you are missing the point that Hendrie was a top quality player at Stoke last year, why would that be any different now?

Maybe these young inexperienced players you talk of are not the type of player we need right now, who knows.

One things for sure i can't hear many young premiership players crying out to go on loan to struggling teams like us.

Last edited:
Good signing in my opinion even if he is an ugly fecker - he looks like he has suffered 80% burns to his face.

He reminds me of a David Batty type character - loads of attitude and is prepared to get stuck in - exactly what we have been asking the rest of the team to do for months.

I reckon he'll score on his debut as well..........

Good signing in my opinion even if he is an ugly fecker - he looks like he has suffered 80% burns to his face.

He reminds me of a David Batty type character - loads of attitude and is prepared to get stuck in - exactly what we have been asking the rest of the team to do for months.

I reckon he'll score on his debut as well..........
Agreed.

I couldn't give a shit about his "creative flair", it's his aggression I like. At least he has passion and will go in hard.

Still hate the spitting little twat though, but I'm happy for him to change my opinion of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00