Lee Morris shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he come off at the end without a helping hand. Will he be fit for Saturday. Not sure for what reason though.
Seriously glad he made the 90 min., deserves it for perserverance. Maybe the word will get out that he's fit again and someone will come in with a offer.

Bilborough Fox said:
Did he come off at the end without a helping hand. Will he be fit for Saturday. Not sure for what reason though.
Seriously glad he made the 90 min., deserves it for perserverance. Maybe the word will get out that he's fit again and someone will come in with a offer.

hmm somehow i dont think he will be in the squad on saturday :icon_wink

Bilborough Fox said:
Maybe the word will get out that he's fit again and someone will come in with a offer.
Huntingdon Life Sciences?

Bilborough Fox said:
Will he be fit for Saturday.
No, he won't be match fit for yonks. For his sake, I just hope he stays clear of injuries and can build towards match fitness. I have my serious doubts,'tho.

Yorkshire Vixen said:
'yonks' :icon_lol: i havent heard that for...well...yonks :icon_lol:

Bloody Nora...thats another one I haven't heard in donkeys years

I'm going to make an outlandish statement completely without (much) supporting evidence.

Lee Morris is a dirty little faker! No one can be that injured. To me it looks like he has been milking his contract here. Enjoying big wage payouts and doing as little as he can to justify them.

If I'm wrong I worry about his prospects in the real world, because who is going to employ someone with cronic everything disorder!

SilverFox said:
If I'm wrong I worry about his prospects in the real world, because who is going to employ someone with cronic everything disorder!

Joe does Ok....

My girlfriend used to go uni with the girlfriend of lee morris and she used to say alot about how the broken leg he recieved a few years back has made his problems of full fitness limited because when u r a footballer and u break your leg, u never run the same again and his muscles were not healing around the bone. not sure whether this is true. Can anybody else shed some light on whether this is fact?.:102:

SilverFox said:
I'm going to make an outlandish statement completely without (much) supporting evidence.

Lee Morris is a dirty little faker! No one can be that injured. To me it looks like he has been milking his contract here. Enjoying big wage payouts and doing as little as he can to justify them.

Radio Leicester will employ him to do co-commentary...

Latest news - another " set-back " in training, and not fit to play for the Ressies. Good grief:thumbs_do

Broke Down in training apparantly. I do hope he will be OK for Palace on Friday

Last edited:
Melton Fox said:
I do hope he will be OK for Palace on Friday
Presumably to watch the game - but if that's his intention, knowing his luck, he will accidently blind himself in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669