Lee Morris shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Sharapova

Back in training this Friday, apparently ( for the millionth time ). Will he ever make a first team appearance again? For my money, unfortunately not.

Real Sharapova said:
Back in training this Friday, apparently ( for the millionth time ). Will he ever make a first team appearance again? For my money, unfortunately not.
Still another hour and 43 minutes to go before friday dont count your chickens just yet......

Real Sharapova said:

shit I thought you said back in "traction" this Friday.......

Real Sharapova said:

Of course he won't. :icon_roll

I wonder if anyone will come in for him this summer, or whether his career is over? Chesterfield may do I suppose.

well someone could offer him a pay as you play deal if theyre that unsure about his fitness

I'll bet he must be earning a fortune from the NHS on their "experimental" schemes. Fookin' Guinea Pig

Redditch Fox said:
I take it you mean Chesterfield Co-op Reserves.
They are having a few problems I hear, becoming Chesterfield Morissons.

From the OS. Any chance of Webbie opening a book on how long he lasts and how long he will be out for after this game. :eek: :icon_razz :icon_wink ;)

Morris On The Comeback Trail

Lee Morris has been named in the Leicester City side to take on Barwell in the semi finals of the Westerby Cup on Thursday night.

Morris has been hindered by a succession of injuries since he joined the Foxes in February 2004.

But the 25-year-old striker is now back in training and will be hoping to get some much needed match minutes under his belt at Kirkby Road.

The Leicester squad also includes Max Gradel, Levi Porter and Louis Dodds who have all impressed in recent reserve team outings for the Foxes.

The game kicks off at 7:15pm.

City: Conrad Logan, Jay Smedley, Connor Franklin, Scott Lycett, Liam Norvall, Max Gradel, Andy King, Adam Wykes, Levi Porter, Louis Dodds, Lee Morris, Billy McKay, Alex Cisak, Kraig Rochester, Tom Tejan-sie, Ryan Beswick, Joe Magunda, Carl Pentley.

Steven said:
From the OS. Any chance of Webbie opening a book on how long he lasts and how long he will be out for after this game. :eek: :icon_razz :icon_wink ;)

I'm surprised he's in that squad - just deprives a youngster trying to make his way in the game of an opportunity.

joe501 said:
anyone know what the score was?

From another forum.

Thracian said:
Morris played a full game and fouls on him led to both Louis Dodds' goals in a 3-0 win. Morris was always a handful for Barwell's defence playing as a central strike

From Vital Football and Thracian. :icon_wink ;)

Two goals by Louis Dodds and another by Andy King saw Leicester City into the Westerby Challenge Cup final by 3-0 at the expense of home side Barwell tonight.

Leicester took a 10th minute lead when central striker Lee Morris was fouled on the edge of the box allowing Dodds to bend a free kick around Barwell goalkeeper Dave Sharpe.

In the second half a Max Gradel cross from the right wing forged a chance which Andy King touched in from close range.

And just before time, a clumsy challenge on Morris by Barwell right-back Dean Sargeant resulted in a penalty which Dodds punched fiercely towards the left corner and, although Sharpe made a brilliant block, Dodds followed up for his second goal and Leicester's third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566