Leeds 1-2 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I agree that the match comments should have been in their own thread and was pleased to see them moved into the seperate thread, however, I can't see where that should result in the closing of the original one though.

As I said, I closed it last night because people kept posting about last night's match in that thread well after the new one had been started and I was pissed off continually having to move stuff.

I reopened it over an hour ago but I might close it permanently if people continue to use it to post stuff that should be in new threads.

Last edited:
As I said, I closed it last night because people kept posting about last night's match in that thread well after the new one had been started and I was pissed after a heavy session yesterday afternoon on Babycham and Lemonade .

I reopened it over an hour ago after realising I was being unfair to the posters who have stayed with the site even in it's darkest days.I don't know what I was thinking last night and my behaviour was a disgrace.I'm not sure how I can ever repay those decent posters who contribute to this site day in day out but I do have money available if that would help.I am deeply,humbly sorry to you all

Theres no need Jeff,your apology was enough

Last edited:
I have nothing better to do than moan at people who are trying to make the forum a better place but I was trying to add a litle humour into what clearly is a ridiculous stupid argument about an Internet Forum but clearly there is no place for it and we must adapt a far more serious attitude when discussing such things as closed threads etc

Its not 'funny' its pathetic and juvenile but thats me.Got far too much serious shite going on in my life to come on here and be serious.You can put that in its own thread if you like,this one is getting a bit long

MK dons to go up. A good waz up in Fenny Stratford next year :038:

I'm in two minds here - I really like Scunny, and a good friend of mine supports them, but then there's the Red Lion at Fenny Stratford. Decisions, decisions.....

I'm in two minds here - I really like Scunny, and a good friend of mine supports them, but then there's the Red Lion at Fenny Stratford. Decisions, decisions.....

Come on RS the Red Lion wins hands down. Even if its only to see Beights waiting for ale and looking up 5 mins later to see him actually futher away from where he started. :icon_lol:

Come on RS the Red Lion wins hands down. Even if its only to see Beights waiting for ale and looking up 5 mins later to see him actually futher away from where he started. :icon_lol:

Oh FFS again! I achieved a feat of physics in that pub, just be happy for me!

Oh FFS again! I achieved a feat of physics in that pub, just be happy for me!

Surely, dyeing your hair blue and it coming out green is chemistry not physics.

Surely, dyeing your hair blue and it coming out green is chemistry not physics.

It was meant to be green dammit. The physics part was being able to stand still but move backwards 2 yards

Edit that, the real skill was Willlllllll being able to just cough near the bar and get served, I have my suspicions as to what he had to do for it, but it disgusts me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670