Leeds 1-2 Millwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. Mods! Why can't we laugh at Leeds anymore? ... Thread locked!

Surely we'll want to carry on laughing throughout next season??

Someone wasn't taking the piss seriously so the thread was closed,you might find a sub thread where someone has strayed off the point of pisstaking Leeds and on to something else

Why has one of the most satisfying threads been closed, are we not allowed to take the piss out of other teams for fear of upsetting them?

Why has one of the most satisfying threads been closed, are we not allowed to take the piss out of other teams for fear of upsetting them?

Its your own faults,if you can't pisstake seriously without being silly then the thread will be closed.I suggest you all take some timeout to think about what has gone on here

Could only have been sweeter if they had gone out at Wembley. Still at least the dirty racists are condemned to another season in the 3rd tier.

I watched the game in my local - 2 Leeds fans in attendance. I had always presumed that they kept their racism for other teams but they were constantly calling their own black players. I never heard anything quite like the torrent of racist abuse that was aimed at Beckford when he fluffed the penalty.

Don't come the innocent with me

Well that's the third time I've re-read the last few pages and I still can't see what the problem is.

The sooner you explain, the sooner you can go back to your colouring.

Well that's the third time I've re-read the last few pages and I still can't see what the problem is.

The sooner you explain, the sooner you can go back to your colouring.

You haven't seen my coluring if you had you would be jealous...I've always thought there is a bit of Rolf Harris in me......

The leeds thread had just degraded into a calling for thewhites to come back thread, and was overly long. What harm in starting a new one next season to track their progress, or lack thereof?

The leeds thread had just degraded into a calling for thewhites to come back thread, and was overly long. What harm in starting a new one next season to track their progress, or lack thereof?

Consultation with the posters who use it most regularly would have been a start.

I'm nearly as happy to see Leeds staying in League 1 as I was to see us get out of it. I never though in a million years that I'd be cheering on Millwall. Now for Newcastle to sink and that'll make my summer :icon_bigg

So what is the optimum length of a thread?

Is it measured in posts, weeks or inches?

Where was the harm in leaving this one open until next season?

So. Mods! Why can't we laugh at Leeds anymore? ... Thread locked!

Someone else posted a new thread about last night's match, but they put it in the LCFC forum.

I thought it was a sensible thing to have a new thread, so I moved it to the football forum, and moved posts from the other thread into it.

But despite this new thread being here, people continued to post in the old thread, and I kept having to move stuff into here.
Eventually I became so pissed off with it I closed the old one.

I may reopen it, but I don't see the point having a thread that's nearly a thousand posts long.

If there's a specific reason you want to laugh at Leeds, start a new thread about it.

Having such long never ending threads makes it difficult to know what's already been posted and makes the forum difficult to use for newcomers and people who don't spend much time on the site.

Having such long never ending threads makes it difficult to know what's already been posted and makes the forum difficult to use for newcomers and people who don't spend much time on the site.

It's a thread for people to laugh at Leeds and make personal random comments about them, why would it matter what has already been said? Surely It makes sense to keep all Leeds abuse in one thread regardless of the size, the people posting in it have never moaned of having problems with the size of it have they.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669