Post Match Leeds 1 Leicester 1

I thought the performance was better than Saturday. We certainly deserved a draw at least.
The Nacho injury looks worrying: looked like a groin strain... Hope that I'm wrong.

I thought the performance was better than Saturday. We certainly deserved a draw at least.
The Nacho injury looks worrying: looked like a groin strain... Hope that I'm wrong.
He seemed to be telling Shakey he was fine as he was coming off. Let’s hope so. He misses chances but he does make things happen too.

It was the kinda game I expected tbh. They're rubbish but we haven't been much better. I thought it'd be a low quality scrap that we might edge, spirit willing. In terms of progression, it'll do. We showed there is some fight in us. I think the confidence will be good, we take that into the Everton game with a rocking KP and get all 3 points and things start to look a little rosier.

We didn't look like a side that thought that they were in deep shit until very late on. Leeds didn't look like a side that were a nervous wreck until too late too. It was a fair result.

If we beat Everton on Monday, this is a good point. If we don't, this is a bad night.

I maintain that I have zero faith in this group of players and coaches. How we've found ourselves in this situation is beyond belief.

Vardy is immense. In his post match interview he “alluded” to BR being a ****.

I'm still completely stunned that we were set up that way.

Will he learn is the big question.

We must start with Vardy and Iheanacho on Monday. We were so much better after the substitutions and Maddison was excellent in that second half. Smith got it right against Wolves and wrong against Leeds.

Soumare, Tielemans, Barnes, Tete and Kristiansen were ****ing trash.

Championship standard match, but if we make those changes at half time we win it

Two points down the shitter

I'm still completely stunned that we were set up that way.

Will he learn is the big question.

We must start with Vardy and Iheanacho on Monday. We were so much better after the substitutions and Maddison was excellent in that second half. Smith got it right against Wolves and wrong against Leeds.

Soumare, Tielemans, Barnes, Tete and Kristiansen were ****ing trash.
You really don't like him , do you?
Commentators were praising Daka as well, bet that hurt you

We didn't look like a side that thought that they were in deep shit until very late on. Leeds didn't look like a side that were a nervous wreck until too late too. It was a fair result.

If we beat Everton on Monday, this is a good point. If we don't, this is a bad night.

I maintain that I have zero faith in this group of players and coaches. How we've found ourselves in this situation is beyond belief.
I agree with most of this but I think had that been under Rodgers or the two traffic cones, we lose that game. We showed more fight here. Yes, the subs were far too late but they were the right ones. Rodgers would almost certainly have bought on Amartey and Praet....

You really don't like him , do you?
Commentators were praising Daka as well, bet that hurt you
I'm sure I've already told you to **** off twice but I'll entertain this.

It's nothing to do with me 'liking' or 'disliking' anyone. He was shit tonight and no amount of you not wanting him to be will change that. If you're now trying to convince me that Daka is a footballer as well then you're out of your tiny ****ing mind.

Daka stretched the game tonight, it's what we needed. That's where it ends.

I saw a passion in Leeds we didn’t have from the start. And that was maybe down to Smith not knowing our best formation yet. But we looked stronger, again, second half. Again Smith has not assessed his squad yet. He has not had the time. Nacho was clearly injured when subbed. Castania solid in the second half. Faes getting stronger with each game. Kristiansen looked out of place. Tielemans was better. Maddison I thought was superb. But the squad came together after the changes. Look, this guy has been here two matches. Who of you could go fresh into your workplaces and make a difference without knowing the team? Small steps, I know at a time we need big steps, but this does feel positive.

That's the slither of hope. Leeds are woeful.

Losing Nacho is a massive blow. He looked properly ****ed.

I don't have a lot of confidence that we will get anything against Everton. Needed to win tonight, for me.

Exactly how i feel. If we can't beat Leeds in their current shambles of a state i don't see us beating Everton either. We've then got 4 games where we have to hope they're on the deckchairs already.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563