Post Match Leeds 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graz

Waghorn and 17 year old debut boy Harry P get our goals.

Nice way to finish the season.

We finish in 9th place.

Last edited:
I think Leeds must be in a different time zone because both Stringer and Young keep saying "this evening".

Always nice to see the Academy boys having an impact at senior level... and to beat Leeds.

Major, major work to be done now in the summer.

I think all areas of the team need to be looked at and most certainly added to with regards to defence, midfield and strikers.

wtf.jpg

What the ****? Leeds in control? Bwahahaha..........

nice to finish the season with a smile on our faces (after another correct predicted scoreline), obviously lots of work to be done and it wont be easy Lets hope no managerial upheaval next year and we get the success our fan patience deserves. Listening to the game on Foxestalk Stringer/Young gave the impression the team played well apart from the first 10 mins, SSL got Youngies MOTM and Harrys squad number of 15 gave me the impression he may feature in the first team squad next season

Nigel didn't seem at all pleased with the performance.

It's good to end with a win.

We've finished a place higher with fewer points than last season. The sixth placed team finished with 75 points again, so we're still three wins away from the top six.

Long summer ahead with much change required.

We've finished a place higher with fewer points than last season.

Considering the dreadful start we made under Sousa last season, that really does sum up what a completely shite season we have just thankfully seen the end of

Feck off to the lot of 'em

Harrys squad number of 15 gave me the impression he may feature in the first team squad next season

Yeah, or that Bruno Berner retired thus leaving that shirt number available mid-season.

Considering the dreadful start we made under Sousa last season, that really does sum up what a completely shite season we have just thankfully seen the end of

Feck off to the lot of 'em

I agree... Shall we follow a new team dear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669