Post Match Leeds 1 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done you!
9th place and it only cost?
Look at recent starts to seasons by Nigel"s teams.
A million a year.
Still you beat Leeds

Well done you!
9th place and it only cost?
Look at recent starts to seasons by Nigel"s teams.
A million a year.
Still you beat Leeds

If you are expecting mass disagreement with your 'observation' then I think you will be greatly disappointed...move along now, nothing to see here...!

Considering the dreadful start we made under Sousa last season, that really does sum up what a completely shite season we have just thankfully seen the end of

Feck off to the lot of 'em

Wot he said.

from the Mockery

.........with seconds left on the clock, Panayiotou touched in Ben Marshall's effort, leaving home manager Neil Warnock and his players to confront the linesman about an alleged offside.

Warnock's fury may have been more about a season of underachievement at Elland Road than the goal itself, but the veteran boss - who has promised a summer of change - may hear more about the incident after he appeared to throw his chewing gum at the official at the full-time whistle.

I think the base is there, we've just got to make changes in areas removing hard-working yet technically inept players such as Lee Peltier and Neil Danns.

Yer avin' one aren't yer? Danns was our best player of the season by far.

Yer avin' one aren't yer? Danns was our best player of the season by far.

Yes, one of the better players in an inherently disappointing season.

One of our best players.

Although thinking he was our best player is a million times more common sensical than wanting to get rid of him. Absolute madness.

I think both Peltier and Danns would be terrific back up / squad players, but if we're seriously talking about promotion I don't think either are technically good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669