Leeds Game moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
We took the opportunity at the Supporters Summit to speak to a representative of the Football League who was present to again register our fans anger at the latest move from a 3pm Saturday, given the previous complaints we had registered and gave a reminder of how many games we had actually played at home since December at 3pm Saturday.

A promise was secured to review any future proposed TV games for the rest of 2013 to minimise further disruption

We took the opportunity at the Supporters Summit to speak to a representative of the Football League who was present to again register our fans anger at the latest move from a 3pm Saturday, given the previous complaints we had registered and gave a reminder of how many games we had actually played at home since December at 3pm Saturday.

A promise was secured to review any future proposed TV games for the rest of 2013 to minimise further disruption

Are you trying to have us believe that the Football League have any choice about the games which the TV company's select? If so, you're deluded.

I can not believe that the Trust is so naive to believe this promise by a spokesmen. The club actively encouraged Sky to pick home games earlier this year; they saw the potential pounds signs if they got a high take-up of the 10% allowance on electronic advertising boards.

Most of all as Boc said the FL have very little input into what Sky choose.

I'm not sure that the FL's cleaner has the power to back up this promise :icon_razz

Are you trying to have us believe that the Football League have any choice about the games which the TV company's select? If so, you're deluded.

All of us will only know the answer come December this year. The only course of action we have is to continue to complain to the Football League based on the injustice of us having 8 games moved, while the next highest was 4. We made it clear to the Football League the level of anger felt by our fans towards the end of last season.

Hence taking the opportunity to rattle cages this weekend. The main reason our game is on is because of all the Championship clubs, Leeds supporters have the highest number of Sky subscribers in the division, so they wanted them featured in an early game to keep renewals flowing.

The club have to the recognise this in some way by adding the TV Deal element to the season ticket package, which comes from our recommendation too.

There is a limit to what we can affect yes, but at least we are making the effort to seize every opportunity to raise this on behalf of City fans

All of us will only know the answer come December this year. The only course of action we have is to continue to complain to the Football League based on the injustice of us having 8 games moved, while the next highest was 4. We made it clear to the Football League the level of anger felt by our fans towards the end of last season.

Hence taking the opportunity to rattle cages this weekend. The main reason our game is on is because of all the Championship clubs, Leeds supporters have the highest number of Sky subscribers in the division, so they wanted them featured in an early game to keep renewals flowing.

The club have to the recognise this in some way by adding the TV Deal element to the season ticket package, which comes from our recommendation too.

There is a limit to what we can affect yes, but at least we are making the effort to seize every opportunity to raise this on behalf of City fans
Though the potential for you or anyone else outside the upper echelons of the Sky organisation to have their voice heard, acknowledged and acted upon is limited, I'm approving of your efforts in this regard. Imagine that :icon_cool

The main reason our game is on is because of all the Championship clubs, Leeds supporters have the highest number of Sky subscribers in the division, so they wanted them featured in an early game to keep renewals flowing.

I have been a subscriber to SkySports for a number of years but can't recall ever being asked which team I support.

...the injustice of us having 8 games moved

People are constantly trying to get the FT to reveal how many members they've got and it's now clear to me why they are reluctant to do so; the truth is that nobody in the organisation can actually count.

People are constantly trying to get the FT to reveal how many members they've got and it's now clear to me why they are reluctant to do so; the truth is that nobody in the organisation can actually count.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

...A promise was secured to review any future proposed TV games for the rest of 2013 to minimise further disruption

Yes.& I promise to embrace the Christian faith in order to spend the rest of my life doing the Lord's work & hereby renounce all pleasures of the flesh.
There you go...there's another one to add to the pile.Both promises are of equal worth,i.e the cubed root of sweet **** all.

Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670