Leeds Home 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Penalty from Gallagher and a wonder-strike by Kingy :038:
Should've been more, but the ref was a twat.

fair result. with a different Ref we would have won it

Kasper Schmeichel
:098::098::098:

Well done City:038::038: to come back against that dirty scum

Sheff Utd had done the same as City and got it back to 2-2 after being 2 down at home. But Hull have just sneaked a winner!!!

Micky Adams could be heading to Bramall Lane as Port Vale have given permission for Sheff Utd tp speaak to him.

Last edited:
Sounds like he did exactly what Peter Schmeichel did to David Speedie in an Old Trafford League cup tie before we lost 5-1. Like father like son!

So are we closer to relegation or the play-offs now? Half-full or half-empty?

You tell them son!!!!
about Bednar getting booed. (You don't boo a player before they get on the pitch!!!)

Just realised how he rang them RL as he's borrowed my spare phone as he's got no credit!!!!

I hope RL rang him back

Last edited:
Played like a bunch of bottlers against a side who reminded me of City circa 2009/10.

But if there's any side I'll take a point in that manner, it's Leeds with their 'we're too good for you' chant.

Didn't think you were so condescending or that you treated the rest of us as though we were inbreds though

He'll also need to develop a persecution complex, then start acting like a cockend to ensure that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

For the inbreds among you, I don't wish to condescend. Loose clothing will comfortably disguise any limb which hangs a little bit lower than its counterpart. And this is from a man whose great-grandfather briefly worked in Earl Shilton.

I'd like to briefly tear you away from genetic snobbery and back to the game. I was convinced this set of players didn't have it in them to grind out results; was sure that Naughton, Davies, Vassell didn't feel the commitment to the cause to get what is - all told - a very decent point. Yet I thought the final half hour was excellent and proved they've learnt a thing or two from the Ipswich debacle. Smashing stuff.

Last edited:
Played like a bunch of bottlers against a side who reminded me of City circa 2009/10.

But if there's any side I'll take a point in that manner, it's Leeds with their 'we're too good for you' chant.

Wasn't that 'Gradel's too good for you' after he scored for them? I could be wrong though, I was trying to block them out as much as I possibly could... Cocky Leeds scummers!

He'll also need to develop a persecution complex, then start acting like a cockend to ensure that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

It's not a persecution complex, it's called justifiable indifference. If you and your "Blue" cohort can pull yourselves apart from your books and each other's bottoms long enough to look up all those big words you'll understand.

That said, I like 'cockend'. Your insults have grown a new syllable.

Wasn't that 'Gradel's too good for you' after he scored for them? I could be wrong though, I was trying to block them out as much as I possibly could... Cocky Leeds scummers!

Had my wooly hat on, so I could be wrong. Also, forgot my glasses so I watched the game in pissed up-vision. Better than 3D and HDTV.

Forgot to mention, as a game it was horribly scrappy with little quality on show. Still mystified Schmeichel didn't get sent off and how Gallagher didn't get subbed off. Bednar did a job in actually chasing defenders down rather than Howard huff tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566