Leeds Home 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I hear the Leicester sing, nooo, nooo.

Sounded like a typically Leicester effort from our characterless fans again today, what do the people at the game reckon? Really find it hard to take when all you can hear for 90 minutes is the away fans.

Seemed to me a nailed on red card for the penalty. I am sure it would have been if a full back had done it.

Super strike from Andy King. Abe was doing alright until he was moved out to right wing.

Howard displayed more frustration than controlled aggression. In fact I am very concerned that it took the penalty decision to get our team up a gear and chasing ball.

Respect to Gradel for not celebrating his goal. Maybe he was embarrassed that Naughton had gifted it to him?

Hobbs was excellent and did a good job on that vile little **** Becchio. Apart from that we were largely pants for the first hour, apart from the odd spell, just after half time in particular.

And then, WHAMMY! Vassell appeared out of nowhere to get one on one with Shchmmeiieieiicle (I think thats how you spell his name?) and the game changed.

I don't really like moaning about individuals, if they've got a blue shirt on I'll always cheer for them, but Gallagher was properly ****ing crap for all but the two seconds he was sticking his peno away. And when Kingy's volley dipped in, I was transported back to being a thirteen year old, celebrating Lilly Nalis's equally lovely strike.

Leeds are nothing special, apart rom Snodgrass they have very little to offer as far as I can see (my vision is somewhat impared by the fact that I despise them though). They'll get found out soon enough, as will sides like QPR, Reading and Cov.

Strange game in the end, matched by another strange refereeing performance. For the benefit of those of you who couldn't see Bednar's penatly appeal, it was a complete stonewaller (what a shite expression).

Last edited:
we were largely pants for the first hour

Big pants are great, especially at Xmas.

Can I also add, just for the sake of it, whether you believe me or not I don't care but, 'pants' being used in that context really, really, really is something that I did actually invent, in about 1990. When I say invent, I was the first human on the planet to vocalise it in that context, to much mirth. I'm proud of how it has spread across the globe and, if anybody really wants to, there are a lot of witnesses this can be prove this claim. One of them being the older brother of the famous and much loved talkingballs poster Kingy, Andy, who was an early uptaker and may in fact be responsible for its widespread use.
As I was living in Leicester at the time, I'm also proud to say that 'pants' in that context, actually is a Leicester phrase.

Last edited:
We should all be proud also that Kingy's older brother is the namesake of the City captain.

Hey Syd, a serious question. Are you a homosexual?

Are you inbred? Did you have a hairy elder relative who got overly-avuncular with you during the cold winter nights? Mummy never listened did she?

I mean, seriously, does it all come down to this? A bunch of insipid dizzards who've spent half of their lives telling everybody else what they should and shouldn't say or think, whilst simultaneously gazing blandly at football matches and coming up with absolutely nothing interesting to say about them, suddenly push the 'gay button'. Effectively what's happened here is this, a fair number of you - with obscenely over-inflated opinions of your own intelligence - have met your comeuppance. What's the easy way out? To say; actually, no, I was wrong, really sorry about that. No, you're not racist, yes, we do spend far too much time moaning about other Leicester fans and not enough time worrying about the team - or, alternatively, are you gay or wot?

It's amazing to me that these people accuse anyone else of prejudice. I've managed to prise homophobia, racism and classism out of you fools in just one day. As for the 'new user' complex, I'm not sure you people are aware of how many people read this forum and don't post, simply because they don't wish to communicate with single cell organisms.

I, on the other hand, have patience. You will learn in the end.

I'm so glad there's an ignore function because I really can't be doing with that twat's insufferable shite any longer.

Are you inbred? Did you have a hairy elder relative who got overly-avuncular with you during the cold winter nights? Mummy never listened did she?

I mean, seriously, does it all come down to this? A bunch of insipid dizzards who've spent half of their lives telling everybody else what they should and shouldn't say or think, whilst simultaneously gazing blandly at football matches and coming up with absolutely nothing interesting to say about them, suddenly push the 'gay button'. Effectively what's happened here is this, a fair number of you - with obscenely over-inflated opinions of your own intelligence - have met your comeuppance. What's the easy way out? To say; actually, no, I was wrong, really sorry about that. No, you're not racist, yes, we do spend far too much time moaning about other Leicester fans and not enough time worrying about the team - or, alternatively, are you gay or wot?

It's amazing to me that these people accuse anyone else of prejudice. I've managed to prise homophobia, racism and classism out of you fools in just one day. As for the 'new user' complex, I'm not sure you people are aware of how many people read this forum and don't post, simply because they don't wish to communicate with single cell organisms.

Is that a yes or a no?

I'm so glad there's an ignore function because I really can't be doing with that twat's insufferable shite any longer.

Well I'm sorry, but I am proud of Kingy's big brother

Why the camp hissy fit? It was a serious question. My post was not a homophobic dig was it. It was a simple question.

Another serious question are you a stupid ****?

Is that a yes or a no?

I'm amazed that a discussion can boil down to this. So are you black or are you white? Are you poor or are you, like the rest of us, inanely well off?

It's still a no, though.

As for "Mawsley", well, you're 'ignore' button appears to need checking out. You crave the intellectual stimulus, admit it. Judging by the 1221 times you've wasted your life currying favour with these idiots, I can understand why that is.

Why the camp hissy fit? It was a serious question. My post was not a homophobic dig was it. It was a simple question.

Another serious question are you a stupid ****?

My GOD (meant in a secular way, for those who don't understand) a man who can argue, as opposed to yelling 'gay' or 'racist' at those they're too ill-educated to understand. Whatever will we do now?

And now we're really getting somewhere. This is what I wanted, to put wasted minds to the test, to see what substance there is to your posturing. As it turns out, this is it. There really is no hope for the masses. You really are, in the words of John Lennon, 'still ****ing peasants as far as I can see'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669