Leeds Home 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed that a discussion can boil down to this. So are you black or are you white? Are you poor or are you, like the rest of us, inanely well off?

It's still a no, though.

As for "Mawsley", well, you're 'ignore' button appears to need checking out. You crave the intellectual stimulus, admit it. Judging by the 1221 times you've wasted your life currying favour with these idiots, I can understand why that is.

:081::081::081::081: you are priceless Syd, please don't leave us. Please don't leave us, what would we do.

My money is on you being a shirt lifter.

In other news. Funny how Ipswich's home game against Watford was postponed today. Guess there was just too much snow on it...

I'm not stupid, but I am a ****.

I know it wasn't meant for me, but I'm treating it as an open question.

Nothing wrong with being a **** Macky. As everybody knows I have been voted **** of the Year a few times, and I am proud of it.

I don't like homosexuals though, dirty low life bastards.

Nothing wrong with being a **** Macky. As everybody knows I have been voted **** of the Year a few times, and I am proud of it.

Yeah, but you've never won stupid **** of the year though, far too much competition for that

Played like a bunch of bottlers against a side who reminded me of City circa 2009/10.

Exactly what we said at half-time. Our cosseted superstars don't fancy the physical side. Not picking on Gallagher as he is one of our best but he does seem to shirk a challenge, whether in the air or on the ground.

Leeds had a hunger and desire reminiscent of us last year. Wish we could get that back but never likely to happen with so many loaned players.

Piss poor game all round, and lucky to come away with anything

They were very strong and closed us down extremely well. Once they scored we were totally feckin' clueless. Came out a bit better in the second half, but very low on quality all round.

Davies and Cunningham shaky. Howard and Gallagher absolutely awful

Hobbs ou8tstanding, and a feckin good job he was too. Vassell and King pretty good - everyone else average at best

King's goal worth the admission fee on its own, however

That has summed it up absolutely perfectly in just a few words. Wish I could do that without being so verbose....

Last edited:
He is 'ignore' button?

That's the point isn't it? Given long enough and a sufficient number of those Cinzanos of yours we'll all exchange a 'there' for a 'their', a 'you're' for a 'your', a 'Bobs' for a 'Bob's'. To spend your free time getting upset about the intricacies of spelling, punctuation and grammar (spag) can't be much fun, can it? In the end you'll meet someone equally pedantic who does the same to you. And the whole point of what we're trying to say gets lost.

So why get upset about what people are singing about Forest fans? You complain about it for a week then go to a game (if - and I doubt this - you actually go to games) and discover that there's no atmosphere at all. Those who want to sing have either been hounded into silence or hounded out of the place all together. You panic that the price of a decent atmosphere, like those horrid rackets they make at the San Siro, could be a slither of racism, but you still manage to be classist, homophobic and racist in your posts. And when you're flagged up on it by me you perform a linguistic naughty in your pants, then bare the damage for the world to see.

That's the point isn't it? Given long enough and a sufficient number of those Cinzanos of yours we'll all exchange a 'there' for a 'their', a 'you're' for a 'your', a 'Bobs' for a 'Bob's'. To spend your free time getting upset about the intricacies of spelling, punctuation and grammar (spag) can't be much fun, can it? In the end you'll meet someone equally pedantic who does the same to you. And the whole point of what we're trying to say gets lost.

So why get upset about what people are singing about Forest fans? You complain about it for a week then go to a game (if - and I doubt this - you actually go to games) and discover that there's no atmosphere at all. Those who want to sing have either been hounded into silence or hounded out of the place all together. You panic that the price of a decent atmosphere, like those horrid rackets they make at the San Siro, could be a slither of racism, but you still manage to be classist, homophobic and racist in your posts. And when you're flagged up on it by me you perform a linguistic naughty in your pants, then bare the damage for the world to see.

So Syd, when did you go to an Italian match? I bet you haven't been have you?

Piss poor game all round, and lucky to come away with anything

They were very strong and closed us down extremely well. Once they scored we were totally feckin' clueless. Came out a bit better in the second half, but very low on quality all round.

Davies and Cunningham shaky. Howard and Gallagher absolutely awful

Hobbs ou8tstanding, and a feckin good job he was too. Vassell and King pretty good - everyone else average at best

King's goal worth the admission fee on its own, however

Agree, but thought there was a big show of character in the last thirty. Not sure Hobbs was outstanding either. I've got big doubts about Davies, for me he's a luxury.

I remember the 'will or iron' thread on here some time ago, which was more or less ignored by everyone. I think last week - and in the first half today - that was what we were lacking.

For the benefit of those of you who couldn't see Bednar's penatly appeal, it was a complete stonewaller.

Admittedly we were at the other end of the ground but we never thought it looked like a penalty. He just played for it and it looked so obvious. Wasn't the least surprised the ref didn't give it. No one in our end of the ground got animated about it.

So Syd, when did you go to an Italian match? I bet you haven't been have you?

As I told you, I've lived in Spain and in Italy. I could probably tell you more about the Bernabeu or the Mestalla (or even Nou Estadio at Levante) where I went to a lot of games and if you want a specific date for match attendances I quite reasonably can't provide it...

First you lot were stunned that there were brown people in Leicester. Now you're astonished that football fans go to football matches. It seems that no-one on here believes anyone else until they've 'slept on the sofa', which I'm starting to take as some sort of sexual euphemism.

And I'm the one accused of liking bottoms.

That's all very well syd but you were the **** knuckle that started trying to pick fault with the spelling and grammar in other people's posts.
I've also never once got upset about anybody singing about f0r£$t fans, as a matter of fact, I was defending it.
Please, please, please keep on posting like the proper **** you are, it really is fantastic entertainment.

That's all very well syd but you were the **** knuckle that started trying to pick fault with the spelling and grammar in other people's posts.
I've also never once got upset about anybody singing about f0r£$t fans, as a matter of fact, I was defending it.
Please, please, please keep on posting like the proper **** you are, it really is fantastic entertainment.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that I was the FIRST person on here to pick fault with people's grammar? Or, extending the debate, with the intellectual content of the singing at games? Let's be honest, you don't need me to reach for the QUOTE button to prove you wrong, do you?

This is painful for you lot, isn't it? Even more painful than Blue Maniac's metaphorical sofa.

I remember the 'will of iron' thread on here some time ago, which was more or less ignored by everyone. I think last week - and in the first half today - that was what we were lacking.

Yes, I started that thread as in a biography of Sven he was quoted as saying every team needs at least 3 players with a 'will of iron'.

I agree, we simply don't have that at the moment, as last week and this week clearly showed.

Are you seriously trying to tell me that I was the FIRST person on here to pick fault with people's grammar? Or, extending the debate, with the intellectual content of the singing at games? Let's be honest, you don't need me to reach for the QUOTE button to prove you wrong, do you?

Nice try syd. Read what I actually posted. Do whatever you like with the QUOTE button, I'd be delighted if you could 'prove me wrong'.

This is painful for you lot, isn't it? Even more painful than Blue Maniac's metaphorical sofa.

It's ****ing hysterical is what it is.

As I told you, I've lived in Spain and in Italy.

First you lot were stunned that there were brown people in Leicester.

Now you're astonished that football fans go to football matches.

You have NEVER told me you lived in Spain or Italy!

Since when did anyone on here not know there were brown people in Leicester?

I for one can only watch my two teams and no one else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669