Post Match Leeds United 0 Leicester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Leicester support yesterday

Do you really think £26 is a bargain?

If ASDA reduced the price of something from £34 to £26, I am sure they would call it a bargain.

Last edited:
II'd wager they were more often replaced with midfielders as we tend to be in the lead and needing to shore up.

That wager would come from the Joe_Fox School of Gambling!

Nugent: Replaced 14 times - replaced other than by a forward 1 time

Vardy: Replaced 12 times - replaced other than by a forward 1 time.

And some idiots would buy it, thinking they're getting a bargain. But that doesn't mean it is one.

In the literal sense of the word, the price paid is a bargain whether that price be low or high.

I think that you know that I was trying to point out that a better bargain was available to Leeds fans than was available to City fans.

Seems some Twat on FT has been spreading bullshit about De Laet, reckons he attacked him last night when out.

For the avoidance of doubt the suggestion is that the twat had attacked Ritchie rather than the other way round.

Poster called shear fox claiming he had been punched by RDL outside strip club. When in fact RDL was at home with his family.RDL tweeted this morning pretty pissed off that the allegation had been made and that some of his family over in Belgium had been in touch as they were worried.
shearfox apologising today saying that due to drinking all day he doesn't remember posting anything. offending post has been removed.

Poster called shear fox claiming he had been punched by RDL outside strip club. When in fact RDL was at home with his family.RDL tweeted this morning pretty pissed off that the allegation had been made and that some of his family over in Belgium had been in touch as they were worried.
shearfox apologising today saying that due to drinking all day he doesn't remember posting anything. offending post has been removed.

Pretty much sums up that board.

I'd got the wrong post then - perhaps it was someone taking the piss out of shear fox.

Leeds fans are obviously miffed to lose out on a point so late in the game yesterday, but are posting about our crap support.

"Final word goes to the Leicester fans, worst support this season at Elland Road."

I wasn't at the game yesterday & I know leeds is an intimidating place to go..... Did we not take many, or did we sell out the away allocation as usual but didn't sing?

I would imagine all who travelled went bonkers when Nugent scored with 2 minutes to go

Well, from the TV, I heard neanderthal yorkies singing some racist nonsense about Pakistan to our supporters. They also welcomed their former keeper with, "your Dad's a c**t and so are you".

I'm pleased that we have a different idea of what good/bad support is than those cretins.

I don't think we do BN.

''Jimmy Savile is one of your own'' was on show yesterday.

Doesn't bother me in the least, no one is able to edit 'banter' unfortunately.

Not being up to Leeds fan standards is a compliment. It's a standard review of a game by sore loser - "their support was rubbish" as if it makes up for the loss.

i don't know why they'd be bitter about it though, that defeat yesterday was a superb achievement and they should be very proud. I almost feel ashamed that our team couldn't lose yesterday too.

Leeds fans are obviously miffed to lose out on a point so late in the game yesterday, but are posting about our crap support.

"Final word goes to the Leicester fans, worst support this season at Elland Road."

I wasn't at the game yesterday & I know leeds is an intimidating place to go..... Did we not take many, or did we sell out the away allocation as usual but didn't sing?

I would imagine all who travelled went bonkers when Nugent scored with 2 minutes to go

1,243 was not a bad turn out for a live TV game considering what Leeds were charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669