Post Match Leeds United 0 Leicester City 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang average performance, simply wonderful result

Moore, Morgan and Konchesky were feckin' awful. Dreadful. Unrecognisable, to be honest

Kasper, Drinky and James, however, were brilliant. Nugent's goal was excellent. Dyer and Knocky were not in the game - should have changed things much earlier than we did. Phillips looked like he could be very, very useful.

Six points clear of the play off places. Onwards and upwards, you muthas

I have no idea how anyone on here can truly believe that Drinkwater had a brilliant game.

well off the pace, especially 1st half.

They doubled up on Dyer which made him ineffective but we didn't really try and counteract that.. you'd have thought that would have freed up space for some of the other forward players but it didn't seem to. Konchesky was feckin' terrible - one of their best offensive threats with some great passes to put McCormack through a few times. Second half was better.

If it wasn't Leeds I'd probably have felt sorry for them.

Would have taken a point before the game started.

Would have taken a point at half time.

We took three points at full time.

Happy days.

Anyone got an inkling where I might be able to watch this again in full? Couldn't watch it earlier sadly...

Anyone got an inkling where I might be able to watch this again in full? Couldn't watch it earlier sadly...
Probably on Foxes Player if you subscribe. And Norwegian TV2 Premium if you come over.

I wouldn't bother.

Yep, give it a miss as Fitz suggests.

Go to bed with thoughts of an heroic, gutsy, sublime and silky display by the wonderful foxes.

Wank feverously into your foxes hand towel.

Good night.

Go to bed with thoughts of an heroic, gutsy, sublime and silky display by the wonderful foxes.

Anyone got an inkling where I might be able to watch this online in full?

Yep, give it a miss as Fitz suggests.

Good night.

I wonder if Top and Susan would consider a line of 'Wank towels' in the club shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00