leeds v leicester match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we always put in a decent performance at Elland Road?
It's debateable as to whether we actually did, I'd say it wasn't a decent performance at all, but we grinded another win born out of a desire to

It's debateable as to whether we actually did, I'd say it wasn't a decent performance at all, but we grinded another win born out of a desire to

Its why I put 'decent' as in adequate enough. We played well last year and lost there. Also the last season in the Premiership lost 3-2 to there after coming back from 2-1 down.

we did ok you can only beat whats in front of you :102: i was well happy with the score :icon_wink :icon_lol:

i think you will find it was the match thread originator wot won it ;) :icon_lol:
I think you put in a fine performance Lazzer and would be happy for you to initiate another:

Match Thread Player Ratings:

Lazzer 10

I haven't got time to read 227 posts! Who played where in midfield after Williams went off, and did the formation work?

Tiatto should always play in the middle IMO,alongside Williams.Stick Johnson far out on the right..over near the M1 alongside his suitcases.

Last edited:
A question for those of you who wne tlast night. Cresswell was booked for dissent according to Sky, but was it to do with the "bad tackle" on Williams that everyone has mentioned. Oh and if it wasn't, should he have booked for the tackle. Which may have earnt him a red card of course.

he got booked for gobbing off because he thought he was fouled and not the other way on..whether the ref booked him with that tackle in mind i dont know but dissent is dissent and should be punished....thought the ref was ok last night :icon_bigg

heres the match report from the yorkshire post....

The 10-man home side, Matthew Kilgallon being sent off just after the break for a professional foul, could even have rescued a point with Robbie Blake's 78th-minute header having crossed the line before being cleared by Richard Stearman, the linesman somehow adjudging the ball to have stayed out despite being in a perfect position.

So obviously the reporter sat in the stands, presumably near the halfway line, saw the ball cross the line whereas the 'linesman in a perfect position' wrongly said it didn't.

Tosser!

So obviously the reporter sat in the stands, presumably near the halfway line, saw the ball cross the line whereas the 'linesman in a perfect position' wrongly said it didn't.

Tosser!

hard luck eh :icon_wink

If they go down I will be almost as pleased as I was when Forest dropped.. it would be great to see Leeds Vs Forest in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669